The NFL 2014-2015 Season

Schfifty

Reaction score
Cool! Who do you root for?
I don't really follow the NFL, so I don't have a team to root for, I'm afraid.

I do like the NBA, though. My favorite team was the Sonics before they went defunct.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't really follow the NFL, so I don't have a team to root for, I'm afraid.

I do like the NBA, though. My favorite team was the Sonics before they went defunct.
I'm a Bullls fan all the way when it comes to basketball.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Celtics fan! Anyway, i do fantasy football, and week 2 starts tonight! I hope the ravens win.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I LOVE football! I'm a Tennessee fan all the way! We have had some problems in the past few seasons, but I feel that we are a different team this year, and just might go all the way! Do any of you do Fantasy Football?
Interesting. While CJ2K and Kenny Britt are gone, they actually look better.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Interesting. While CJ2K and Kenny Britt are gone, they actually look better.
Well even though they where considered the teams "star" players they where really more trouble then they where worth. CJ2K was always begging for more money, and not getting the ball enough. While Britt could not stay healthy, or stay out of trouble with the law off the field.
The team now does not have any real big name players with the exception of maybe Jake Locker, and he is not even that well known. Which makes the Titans kind of the underdogs of the league, and off of everyone's radar. However I think they are going to use that to there advantage and at least go to the playoffs this year.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
The team now does not have any real big name players with the exception of maybe Jake Locker, and he is not even that well known. Which makes the Titans kind of the underdogs of the league, and off of everyone's radar. However I think they are going to use that to there advantage and at least go to the playoffs this year.
I'm not as high on the Titans as you are, but one thing that does help them is that their division is not very strong. Jacksonville is still a work in progress, Houston probably won't be able to score enough points, and Indianapolis has no defense. Tennessee could easily win the division with a 9-7 record.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm very excited with the way the Patriots have been playing of late, the offense has looked excellent. I think they have as good a chance as anyone in the league to win the Super Bowl this year, but it's still a very crowded picture at this point.