Question about Muppet Morsels

MRP3T3Y

Reaction score
hey all Muppet Fans,

Was just simply writing a thread to say I own Seasons 1-3 of the Muppet Show on DVD, and I loved reading the bonus feature of 'Muppet Morsels' on Season 1 (where there is facts about the show and behind the scenes info as you watch each episode). I found this exhilarating to read and watch and I was wondering if anyone knew why they didn't put it on any other season apart from 1?

Eyeball

Reaction score
my guess would be that they probably covered alot of the major facts on the first series, and there really wasnt enough facts left to bulk out another 48 episodes or somthing like that.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
hey all Muppet Fans,

Was just simply writing a thread to say I own Seasons 1-3 of the Muppet Show on DVD, and I loved reading the bonus feature of 'Muppet Morsels' on Season 1 (where there is facts about the show and behind the scenes info as you watch each episode). I found this exhilarating to read and watch and I was wondering if anyone knew why they didn't put it on any other season apart from 1?
I read somewhere that Dave Goelz said that the reasons there weren't anymore muppet morsels was because the place where they made the dvds changed, think it was from muppet wiki. Also Jerry Juhl had passed by then, and it's just TOO much of a hassle, I mean I made "text commentary edition" of my 2 min. first episode of my Youtube tv series, and just making 8 took me nearly an hour.

MRP3T3Y

Reaction score
But I really think that it was a great idea, I loved to sit there and read about the fascinating '***-bits' that happened behind the scenes of the Muppet Show. It is such a great show that reaches out and tickles the funny bones of people from all walks of life.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
But I really think that it was a great idea, I loved to sit there and read about the fascinating '***-bits' that happened behind the scenes of the Muppet Show. It is such a great show that reaches out and tickles the funny bones of people from all walks of life.
Though, again it is very time consuming, I mean they had so many crammed in there, it obviously did not take them a day to complete the morsels.