Rumor: New Sesame Street Movie in the Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And for either of those options you need to contact Phil, cause I don't have either one available any more. :frown:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This was a rumor, or at best a murmur that didn't get past the intention stage. End of story. This thread needs to be locked or at least taken off Sticky.

It'd be great if somebody could contact 20th Century Fox and asked them about it. Though I doubt it's that easy.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Agreed, we need to end this thread already. I watched a movie bytes on this, and knew it couldn't be true!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
And more than two months later, the thread is still open. Yeah. You're right. It should be closed because whenever I see it, I can't help thinking that there are updates and there really will be a new SS movie so that can get kind of confusing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
UGH...

Keeping this thread open to say that the thread should be closed isn't exactly helping. I feel I should take the issue up with the moderators or Phillip himself to get this thing closed once and for all.

Please DO NOT respond to this message.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're closing this thread and moving on. If/when there's real Sesame Street movie news, we'll obviously be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.