Let's Play: Spot the references in the Numericon Trailer!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Heh, guess I agree with Drtooth in not liking the Inthreeana Jones Cookie Monster. At least we still have Threea. So what character will sport the number 4?
Yeah. While Indiana Jones did have a series of comic books, he's not seen as a Comic Book or sci-fi character, not to mention the character is all but dead after the last movie that no one liked for some reason, making that reference out of left field. Adventure Time manages to fit in that niche geeky fandom, as does the rest of the comic book/video game/sci-fi stuff you'd find at a convention. I'm sure Indie has a fanbase somewhere, just an odd choice of a character parody for this specific type of convention.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:news: Mupdate!

Thanks to 1, 1 hexcellent article written by Joe Hennes himself, we now have some new names for Numeric Con characters.

First off, the DVD of the episode, Elmo's Super Numbers will have a few added scenes filmed not shown in the actual episode on Thursday.
As for the cast... We're getting Abby Caddaby as OneDa Woman! Bert will now be known as the Caped Crus-Eighter. Even Alan gets in on the fun as a member of the Fantabulous Four, though I'd like to know who else makes up this group.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Green Four-Net, heh, so long as it's not Seth Rogan.

As for the Fantabulous Four... Would they be the One-Visible Woman, The Two-man Torch, The Three, and Mr. Four-tastic?
Yeah, I'm thinking way to much into this stuff. :batty: :laugh: