Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok i need some help. I'm looking for these certain animated/film segments from sesame street.
Cartoon: An ant gets pressured to fix the Anthill
Cartoon: A guy with a bowler hat looks thought doors
Cartoon: A girl builds a sandcastle but the sea knocks it down
Animation: A boy adds his crayons then draws a #5
Film: A girl gets a glass of water (AGUA)
Cartoon: An old lady discribes a man with long hair
Insert: Jump Rope
Cartoon: A red man tries to think of words that begin with H, but a yellow man keeps spewing them out until Red draws a hole under Yellow, who yells "HELP!!"

I need help in finding these please thanks.

cjd874

Reaction score
I've never seen this one before, and I think I know why. (There seems to be feminist undertones in this one.) But it's still hilarious, with Jim, Frank, and Jerry all giving great performances.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That's an oldie but goodie. I've seen this one before but also i have quite a few episodes with this clip on there. But still a good Sesame Street News Flash.

cjd874

Reaction score
That's an oldie but goodie. I've seen this one before but also i have quite a few episodes with this clip on there. But still a good Sesame Street News Flash.
Which episodes did it appear in? Just out of curiosity. I'd be somewhat surprised if it appeared into the 1990s.

I have to say, this isn't one of my favorite News Flashes, and I've seen most of them. But it's still good for some reasons, like Kermit's commentary as the cow jumps over the moon. Frank gave the cat just the right voice, and as always, Jerry steals the show with what would usually be an average character.

Last edited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Which episodes did it appear in? Just out of curiosity. I'd be somewhat surprised if it appeared into the 1990s.

I have to say, this isn't one of my favorite News Flashes, and I've seen most of them. But it's still good for some reasons, like Kermit's commentary as the cow jumps over the moon. Frank gave the cat just the right voice, and as always, Jerry steals the show with what would usually be an average character.
I really can't remember. I know they showed it during and Unpaved episode which aired on Noggin.