Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Maniacal laughter is proclaimed, followed by evil cackling from Apt 1.

UD: I say my fiend, what has you in such a frightfully jolly mood? I know Kathy's momƒ.
Yes, I'm happy for that taking place tomorrow. And you know it's also the second anniversary of Jerry's, well, I hope MCR celebrates it. But no, I got all the pics needed for that project for Prawny.
:batty: You mean ve have all 221 characters?!
No, still missing Vendaface and whoever gets featured as next week's WMW entry. And I should contact Slackbot about a pic of her custom-made Skeeter puppet, but still, we have more than enough to send it to my brother so we can assemble the overall mural.
*Ed smiles that skeletal grin of his.

Katzi428

Reaction score
putting Robin's box of candy kisses from my mom and stepdad's wedding in the fridge. He's in bed already for school tomorrow. Hopefully he won't see the candy until tomorrow afternoon. The last thing I want is for him to have candy for breakfast.
Prairie looking through the pictures of the wedding : Oh Kathy...you look like you had so much fun! And that dress was really pretty!
Thanks Prairie! I just wish I had smiled when walking down the aisle at the church. I look like I pooped myself!
:hungry: : Well did yu?
:sympathy:: Yeah! Isn't that why the seat're called pews? he & :hungry: chuckle
Ohhhh brother!! :rolleyes: You two are seriously crazy!
:hungry: Ahh..Kethy, c'mere gives me a one armed hug yu know Roolf und I are kiddin! We luv yu! Yu looked byutiful! I wulda been heppy tu heve been yur date tu der vedding!
You're very sweet Chef. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank badness I'm over that weekend fever. Gotta talk about what's wrong with the bed,seriously... *Groans at moving the shoulders/arching upper back. Never happened before though.

UD: The weekend wasn't all bad though.
Me: No, there was the 2nd annual MCR Jerry-thon.
UD: And again I am left baffled as to why they don't seem to include either of my onstage singing performances from the frog's 1970's television show in there somewhere. But at least we did catch Eye Of The Storm, it's a lovely tribute and contains a nice bit of dark prophecy.
Me: That's one of the songs I love hearing or trying to catch as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is tired of having to deal with little twerps who like the song says, "can't take "No" for an answer".

Wonder how Aunt Ru and her crew of roomies are doing. Maybe there'll be some good fic to read through the weekend. :fanatic:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The scare crew from Apt 1 are finally dressed and ready to head off to the Bat, Bolt & Skull Club for tonight's big event.

Me: Hold on a sec, lemme check with Kathy, I kind of invited her to come with.
:insatiable: Her roomies coming too?
Don't see why not, it'll give :hungry: a chance to not cook for a night.
:batty: I hope they can all fit inside the car.
Eh, we'll get there fine.

The club has been decked with a few special banners for tomorrow's event, Numeric Con. And in the tradition of that event, tonight is known as "Threeview Night" where the convention goers lucky enough to rate a VIP ticket—or simply invited down to the club—can casually shmooze in a relaxed setting before heading out to the streets of the con dressed up in their favorite character-based costumes or cosplays.

UD: Hmm, cosplay huh? Wonder if Miss Ellie from Apt 11 has chosen a particular number-based character.
:batty: I know Bert vill be the Caped Crus-Eighter, ah, to count all the various Batmen.

And the partiers down at the club will also be treated to a special thirty-minute presentation of this year's epic upcoming film, The Digit: The Battle of the 3 Furries.
UD: Oh, how defrightful! We'll finally get to see Summog in all his draconic glory!

*Ed posts a notice on the bulletin board calling for whoever wants to can just show up at the club tonight.
The gang finally pile into the Count's Countmobile with Kathy and her company and drive off to their fave eating/entertainment establishment.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*The scare crew from Apt 1 are finally dressed and ready to head off to the Bat, Bolt & Skull Club for tonight's big event.

Me: Hold on a sec, lemme check with Kathy, I kind of invited her to come with.
:insatiable: Her roomies coming too?
Don't see why not, it'll give :hungry: a chance to not cook for a night.
:batty: I hope they can all fit inside the car.
Eh, we'll get there fine.

The club has been decked with a few special banners for tomorrow's event, Numeric Con. And in the tradition of that event, tonight is known as "Threeview Night" where the convention goers lucky enough to rate a VIP ticket—or simply invited down to the club—can casually shmooze in a relaxed setting before heading out to the streets of the con dressed up in their favorite character-based costumes or cosplays.

UD: Hmm, cosplay huh? Wonder if Miss Ellie from Apt 11 has chosen a particular number-based character.
:batty: I know Bert vill be the Caped Crus-Eighter, ah, to count all the various Batmen.

And the partiers down at the club will also be treated to a special thirty-minute presentation of this year's epic upcoming film, The Digit: The Battle of the 3 Furries.
UD: Oh, how defrightful! We'll finally get to see Summog in all his draconic glory!

*Ed posts a notice on the bulletin board calling for whoever wants to can just show up at the club tonight.
The gang finally pile into the Count's Countmobile with Kathy and her company and drive off to their fave eating/entertainment establishment.
Prairie: Not sure what character I'll be for Numeric Con
I'm thinking of an idea for myself
:sympathy:: Whatcha gonna be?
The Queen of 6.
:super:: Are you sure Bert won't mind? 6 is his favorite number.
I don't think he will.
:hungry:: Hey Prairie? Izn't dere a Princess Twelvia?
Prairie: Ooh Chef! Thank you! Good idea!
:sympathy:: Hmm...maybe I'll be The King Of 8 .
You sound like him . So why not!
Robin: I'll have to think of what I'll be.
It was nice of Ed to invite us. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arriving back home...

Everybody has smiling faces as they walk in the door.
Man, we got such great swag, today's experience at Numeric Con was epic. Best convention ever.
*Ed goes to lay out his new T-shirts on his bed to fold them up, one of the Numeric Con Hall of Heroes on a green-and-yellow diagon patterned background; the other of the Star S'Mores cast including OnlyOneCanoli with a canoli as a number 1 saying "Use the Four" and Groda seated on a log with fizzing 7-Slup soda around him.

:insatiable: Ha, me love all the number cookies. *Snags the Box of the Covenant with his whip, still in InThreeana Jones outfit.
UD: Yes, it was good even us other Muppets could mingle in on the fun, frightening and play-fighting our nemeses. *Grins a full toothy grin spying himself in the mirror as Five Fang Fume, the mater dragon from Mathvel Comics.
:batty: Oh my, I'm positively pooped from all the vonderful counting. Ewen counting all the 0's vas fun, I'll have to send :grouchy: a Thank-You note.

*The crew put the rest of their stuff from the con away, deciding to order some sandwiches from the Rock & Roll Deli to be delivered to the apartment.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie sigh My friend Fran retired. I'm gonna miss her.
Yeah.. she's a sweet lady . But she'll visit, right?
Prairie: I sure hope so. I'll tell you, she and I had some great talks! Not that you and I haven't, mind you. I'm just saying.
I understand. You've known her since you were a little girl.
Prairie: Right.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Meanwhile...

The scare crew finishes unloading the week's groceries out of the Countmobile and into the house, setting apart a couple of things to be taken down to the Bat, Bolt & Skull.
Ed and :insatiable: wait for dinner, not sure what Uncle D might make or if we'll just end up adding toppings to a plain cheese pizza from the HV SuperFoods Supermarket.
:batty: delivers a couple of flowers as a friend to Kathy and Prairie in Apt 2 thinking of old memories between Jerry and Fran, though Fran's still with us just no longer actively performing with the rest of the new troop.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Meanwhile...

The scare crew finishes unloading the week's groceries out of the Countmobile and into the house, setting apart a couple of things to be taken down to the Bat, Bolt & Skull.
Ed and :insatiable: wait for dinner, not sure what Uncle D might make or if we'll just end up adding toppings to a plain cheese pizza from the HV SuperFoods Supermarket.
:batty: delivers a couple of flowers as a friend to Kathy and Prairie in Apt 2 thinking of old memories between Jerry and Fran, though Fran's still with us just no longer actively performing with the rest of the new troop.
taking the flowers Oh Count ...how sweet of you! Thanks! Hey Prairie look! The Count sent over flowers because he remembered when Jerry and Fran performed together.
Prairie : Oh yeah.. I remember that! They really had fun! These flowers are really pretty! she brings them into the kitchen and starts looking for a vase
"Found one!"she puts the flowers in the vase and fills it with water Now Gaffer, stay away from the flowers, OK? Good kitty! I need to thank The Count for the flowers. I'll be back.