Wanted: Muppet Scripts

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
If anybody still wants to see my Muppet Show Gilda Radner script, PM me. I don't know how to send pictures.. so I'll just transcribe it onto the PM.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
If anyone is still interested, i will be picking up my script tomorrow so will post a few pics :smile:
Consider me interested. I WAS going to buy this, but it seems I can't afford it. :sigh: If anyone could buy it and send pictures, you will be my best friend forever. :wink:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Consider me interested. I WAS going to buy this, but it seems I can't afford it. :sigh: If anyone could buy it and send pictures, you will be my best friend forever. :wink:
Looks like it's sold, at a very good price too. I hope it was someone on here who got it!

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Yea sorry, that was me.. I can never resist a muppet related script. Made the seller an offer of $20 and he accepted.. Thanks for the heads up and sorry to those who might have been interested in it :smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Yea sorry, that was me.. I can never resist a muppet related script. Made the seller an offer of $20 and he accepted.. Thanks for the heads up and sorry to those who might have been interested in it :smile:
I would have paid $30, but I'm very glad you got it!

I hope I'll be able to buy a Muppet script soon.

Yes, i have picked them up. Will add pics later :smile:
Can't wait! :smile:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Could you try and send pictures when you get it, or let us know of any differences? I'd be the most interested in it. It came out the day after my birth, so it's a pretty special movie to me. :laugh: If you can't, I totally understand; I'm just glad it's in the good hands of a Muppet fan. :coy: