Happy 55th Birthday, Steve Whitmire!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Yes, I do realise that I haven't mentioned Jim, but I think Steve deserves his own thread!

So a very Happy 55th Birthday to our Stevie and may he have many more to come! Only halfway until the next big milestone! To think he has been brilliantly entertaining us all since he was only 18 and I doubt he'd be wanting to retire any time soon! It's been an honour keeping up with his career and I intend on doing it for quite a while!

He's lookin' pretty darn good for a man in his mid-fifties, don't cha think?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Yes, I do realise that I haven't mentioned Jim, but I think Steve deserves his own thread!

So a very Happy 55th Birthday to our Stevie and may he have many more to come! Only halfway until the next big milestone! To think he has been brilliantly entertaining us all since he was only 18 and I doubt he'd be wanting to retire any time soon! It's been an honour keeping up with his career and I intend on doing it for quite a while!

He's lookin' pretty darn good for a man in his mid-fifties, don't cha think?

Steve Whitmire is awesome!! Happy 55th birthday, Steve Whitmire!

RowlfFan12

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve! May you have a wonderful day and be around so many of the people you love!

theSHE124

Reaction score
HAPPY FROG DAY! :smile::smile::smile: Plus, Steve is awesome! And I should know: I took a puppeteering exercise with him some while back at CPA. Post your ribbits to support amphibian awareness!

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I actually realized his birthday was soon about a week ago... :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, Happy birthday Steve! Steve has done an AMAZING job with the Muppets since his start at 18. He's performed (I hope that is the correct wording...) so many characters that we know and love over the years; in fact, there's probably too many to count! My favorite of his characters though, WITHOUT A SINGLE DOUBT is Wembley Fraggle... sorry Kermit.:coy: Kermit is a SUPER close second though. :smile: I hope to see many more years with Steve; and hopefully, more Wembley appearances. :stick_out_tongue: Either way, he's great with Kermit and everyone else he has performed, and honestly, I can consider him (and Dave Goelz, of course) to be the most popular (and oldest lol) Muppet performers. To be honest, my life goal is to meet Steve or Dave; probably never happing tho. Oh well. :frown:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Steve is fantastic! I had the pleasure to meet him at the CPA in 2011 just months before the 2011 Muppet movie.