Footage from a Walt Disney UK Sesame Street VHS tape

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Nothing exciting to most of you, but here's some footage I came across from one of the seldom seen UK Sesame Street video releases, incase anyone else has been as curious about them as I was. This one's Sing Hoot And Howl / Sing Along. Go ahead and leave your thoughts or questions below...

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Wow, Disney released Sesame Street in the UK? That's odd, but I guess that's copyright.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I love the CTW logo on that. But if I hear it at night... ):

Anyway, Disney does have all the Muppets! Only in the UK, though.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Disney does have all the Muppets! Only in the UK, though.
Disney only has the rights to the original Muppets and Bear in the Big Blue House. Sesame Workshop has Sesame Street, The Jim Henson Company has everything else.

Disney only had the video distribution rights to Sesame in the UK (in the US they are distributed now by Warner Bros.) and Fraggle Rock in the US (now Vivendi)

Luke kun

Reaction score
Disney only has the rights to the original Muppets and Bear in the Big Blue House. Sesame Workshop has Sesame Street, The Jim Henson Company has everything else.

Disney only had the video distribution rights to Sesame in the UK (in the US they are distributed now by Warner Bros.) and Fraggle Rock in the US (now Vivendi)
I said, Disney had the Muppet Show/etc, Fraggle Rock, and Bear. But when I found out that Disney distributed SS in the UK, I joked that they now had all the Muppets.