The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Bridget

Reaction score
My fitness teacher at school had everyone shooting hoops yesterday just because. And I for one; I do not play sports. It ruins my hair. (LOL) But seriously, mostly all of the girls did not feel very passionate about basketball, but the teacher forced us all to participate anyway. And every time I would miss the basket, the boys would get annoyed and huff and puff at me. Boys are so crazy when it comes to sports in some cases, even when it's just for fun. I know I should have cracked down and got serious, but seeing their annoyed faces really brought out the laughter in me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While looking at a circular for Party City, I saw a family dressed as the Mario Bros: the dad was dressed as Mario, the mom was dressed as Luigi, and their two boys were also dressed as Mario and Luigi... but just seeing the mother dressed as Luigi really brought a whole new meaning to "Mama Luigi."

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I went to visit some local family members near where I live, here in Mobridge, and they have 2 very sweet cats who hang outside. One is named Bug, who is very beautiful, (she's like a calico tiger striped cat) and the other is named "Shy Guy", who is pure orange, not very shy at all, and a BIG cat. Both are very sweet. Shy guy immediately saw me, so he ran up to me, rubbed my legs, looked at me, started purring, chirped at me, and he gave me a BIG hug! I held him for a few minutes, and he just loved it! He gave me a lot of head bumps, and once I sat down, he curled up into my lap, and fell asleep! It made me laugh inside!