Thoughts on sponsors

Drtooth

Reaction score
All I remember is Juicy Juice and that horrible Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls ad...

And I can't find it for some reason.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I also found out that New Balance once sponsored SS at one point. The tag for it was great. There's this one sponsor I forgot the name of, but it sponsors the show currently and it's tag shows kids dancing and eating fruit. I think it's United Healthcare.

Did anyone forget to mention the sponsor that helped kids with asthma? Now THAT is uncommon to see on Sesame Street! That and Pfizer.

I think I'm gonna go need a dependent now, I may have wet myself from laughing so hard!

Luke kun

Reaction score
Which sponsor tags are relaxing, like being on a warm blanket drinking hot chocolate watching NBC in the wintertime? (okay that was retorted)

Luke kun

Reaction score
Bump. With Season 45 finally here, what new sponsors did you see on the show? Are they the same ones or different ones?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear the second they had the Egg board as a sponsor they did a "where eggs come from" insert. Pretty sketchy, but with benefit of the doubt.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I swear the second they had the Egg board as a sponsor they did a "where eggs come from" insert. Pretty sketchy, but with benefit of the doubt.
At least eggs do have some nutritional value. They're a good source of protein, for one.

Last edited: