The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's happening again! At this very moment, it's snowing again... and this is March... this just... this doesn't happen... I can't get over this, this is so weird!

And to think, just yesterday, it was 77 degrees outside!
So have you enjoyed this winter? :stick_out_tongue:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Thread bump. I didn't actually see this happening, but my friend told me about it. She was riding the light rail today, and you would not believe what she saw! There was a 30-something year old man PICKING HIS NOSE! He not only wiped the boogers on the window, but he also ate them too! Now, how disgusting is that? If this was a 2-3 year old, I'd be able to handle that, but not a grown man!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Muppets' Lipton tea commercial with the spaghetti dinner has been playing on TV all day today.

That's not the weird part... the weird part is that they all keep saying, "MUPPETS MOST WANTED coming to bluray and digital August 12."

August 12 was waaaaaay over a month ago.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Not specifically today but yesterday me and my friend were on the Hus and some school kid jumps down from the upper deck, as soon as he lands on the ground deck his friends pour a whole big tub of yoghurt on top of him, it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Muppets' Lipton tea commercial with the spaghetti dinner has been playing on TV all day today.

That's not the weird part... the weird part is that they all keep saying, "MUPPETS MOST WANTED coming to bluray and digital August 12."

August 12 was waaaaaay over a month ago.
Actually, it's still playing on TV right now... I mean soon, it'll have been two months since it was released on DVD.. what's the deal?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, seriously, why do they keep airing that commercial for MWW coming to DVD August 12 when that was two months ago?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Screen tearing. Not just on videos, but scrolling as well. I don't think that's supposed to be happening; I may need to look at my theme settings again, maybe Aero got turned off again somehow.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's necessarily something that I saw that was really weird... but the fact that it's not only the first sweater day of the season, but it's also Halloween... I've never had to wear a sweateron Halloween before... pretty sweet, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, this was yesterday, but gosh... Dr. Oz was showing childbirth on his show yesterday... C-section at that (the way I was born, actually)... did anybody really want or need to see a blood-covered baby being pulled out of a woman's gut on daytime TV?