One Night, One Storm Destroys their Home. (KermitxPiggy LeahxZoot fanfic)

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five spoilers:

1. Kermit and Piggy gets into a fight

2. Kermit goes looking for her, but Ami tells him the terrible news

3. Scooter and his girlfriend get engaged

4. Shopie starts getting clingy to Robin

FYI: THIS IS VERY RARE THING I DO, SO SAVOR IT!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five-the fight part one

Kermit and Clifford sat in the booth, waiting for their waitress. "We need to talk," Clifford said, "We can't keep Piggy running. I know this is hard-" "You don't understand," Kermit interupted, "She's my life and Shopie is my baby." The hippie sighed. "Hello," a waitress said, "I'm Jackie, how may I help you?" "Two sweet teas to go," the frog said. "Okay," Jackie said and walked off.

"Are you alright?" Clifford asked. "Yea," the frog replied, "Piggy's calling me, I gotta take it." He answered the phone.
"Hey, girl."
"Hey."
"Why so sad?"
"I'm not."
"Tired?"
"Yea."
"Okay, just checking."
"Well, do you a Heppy?"
"Yea, he was my enemist in school, why?"
"Uh, he's a stalker."
He hung up the phone, grabbed his cup, and ran out. "DUDE!" Clifford exclaimed, "WHAT'S GOING ON?"
~~~
"Kermit's wife, huh?" Heppy asked. "Yes," Piggy replied, "What do you want?" "You to be gone," the blue frog replied, "I don't like him and I don't know you. Go or I can make you." "Try it," she said. "You know," Kermit said from behind, "You are so lucky that I don't a tree in here or even alligators. Now, go and nver come back or I will." The blue frog walked out.

A few hours later, Kermit saw a letter from her ex and read it to himself. After a few moments later, he shered the paper in half. "PIGGY, GET IN HERE NOW!" "What?" she asked. "WHO IS THIS?" he exclaimed, "TELL ME!" "An old frien-" "DON'T EVEN SAY IT AND I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT HE WASN'T WORTH IT!" he stopped her, "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, YOU CAN JUST LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK!" She walked out. "Piggy, WAIT, I'M SORRY!" he screamed, trying to stop her.
~~~
Piggy walked to the airport and got on the plane to Paris. "Hurry and get me out of America," she said to herself.
~~~
"Piggy?" Constantine asked, walking into her house, "PIG!" He ran around the house, worried. He dialed 911. "Hello, Piggy's gone, I can't find her," he said, "Don't know if she was taken or not."
~~~
A few hours later, Kermit stared at the T.V. screen and fell to his knees. The memory of him nearly losing her went through his head. "Piggy," he whispered.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
part 2

Ami and Ali walked to Kermit's room. "Kermit," Ami said, "Piggy ran away." "She told me that you don't need or want her anymore," Ali added, "I'm sorry." He slid to the ground and covered his face into his hand, as if he was about to have one of his emotional breakdowns, which is new to all of his friends. Ever since Constantine tried to kill her, litteraly, he hasn't beem himself. Piggy is his wife, his soul-mate, and most importantly, the one he can't cope without.

Kermit the Frog does love Piggy and Shopie. Robin is keeping her safe from harm and Kermit has to get the fact that Piggy could get taken again. Nothing, what can the gang take it? Why can't Kermit get over it as fast as everyone else? Ali and Ami walked out, giving him space. I know it was all my fault, he thought. "Get ready, get set, don't go," he said to himself as he cried silently.

Scooter and Jazzy stood in front of the gang to tell them some amazing news. "Jazzy and I are getting married!" he exclaimed. The gang congrated the newly engaged couple.
~~~
Walter walked into Kermit's room and found him on the ground, crying. "Kermit," he began, "What happened?" "Piggy's gone," Kermit replied, "SHE'S GONE!" "She'll come back," the new muppet said. "I told her to go and never come back," the frog cried.
~~~
Shopie hid behind Robin as he walked to the door and opened it. "Hey, Val," he said, "This is my cousin, Shopie." "Robin, whose that?" Shopie asked. "A very special friend," he replied. "Hi," Val said, "Aren't you just too cute."

Shopie took his arm and tugged it.
~~~
"Alright, Fozzie, don't tell Kermit any jokes right now," Rizzo said.
~~~
"Paris," Kermit said, "She's in Paris!"

Will Kermit find her? Can Kermit convince her to coma back? Find out soon!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six-making up FINAL CHAPTER

Three months later.

Piggy took a deep breath and walked to the airport to find Kermit in the parking lot, who appears to be wearing a tux. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Piggy," he began, "Listen, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just worried and in pain. Shopie...died and I couldn't save her. Neither could Robin. I have been really hurting ever since you left.

"Please," he continued, "I need you. I'm still in shock and I don't know-" "Shut up," she stopped him, "Fine, I'll come back."
~~~
Leah and Zoot held hands, and shared a long kiss. "I love you," he told her. "I love you, too," she replied.

Kermit and Piggy walked into their room, eagerly about their future, but saddened by Shopie's death. "I love you," he told her, "I can't even imagine my life without you." She smiled and they shared a long kiss.

Elise walked to Fozzie's room. "She's back," Elise said, "She is here."

"What are you waiting for?" Piggy asked. "You to say the word," he replied. "Okay," she replied and kissed his shoulder.

THE END! HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY!

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
What a cute story! <3 I hope you are going to make another story with me hehe :smile: