New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Quazie89

Reaction score
Hello everybody! You can probably already tell, but I'm new here. My username's Quazie89, but my real name's Courtney. You can just call me Quazie, though, or Quaz, because that is the nickname my famiy gave me and that is what they call me most of the time, and I was born and raised in Virginia, where I still live with my parents.

I don't remember the first Muppet thing I ever watched, but I do remember when I was little my famiy and I used to watch Sesame Steet all of the time, and my favorite character on there was Jake The Snake. I also remember that we used to watch the Muppet Treasure Island movie a lot. It's the first Muppet movie I remember watching, and, probably, because of that, my favorite. I had to get it on DVD. I didn't start watching the orginial Muppet Show until awhile back, when I checked the first two seasons out on DVD from the library and watched them all. I have yet to watch the third season, because the library didn't have it, but I hope to someday.

My favorite characters are Rowlf, Rizzo, and Gonzo, which is probably another reason why I love Muppet Treasure Island so much. Rizzo and Gonszo got a lot of screen time in that movie! Plus, I also love Tim Curry.

I love reading and writing fan fiction and I plan on posting a Muppet Fan Fiction on here that I wrote a long time ago. So far, it's my only one, but I would like to write more someday, and I hope to meet and make new friends here!

Last edited:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Hello fellow bears, chickens, frogs, pigs, and whatevers! I'm WalterLinz, or you can call me Erin!:fanatic: I look forward on being up-to-date about anything muppet-related on the forums!!
Sigh.
I just want to thank my hero, Jim Henson, whose sole purpose was to sing, dance, and make us Muppet fans happy!:smile:

Chris Chavis

Reaction score
I'm glad to be a member here. I've been searching for a way to make an Elmo puppet. We just built a new church building and with a new building we are having new families visiting. With that we are having families with kids with disabilities. I have always loved Elmo and can do the voice very well. I want an elmo puppet to make those kids smile. That's what's in my heart to do. So I came here to see if I can get some help with that. Thanks in advance.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

hooperfan

Reaction score
Do you have any episodes from Season 30?
No, sorry to say... That was about the time that I had a satellite installed, and they didn't carry PBS... I got the satellite in preparation for Noggin...which I'm glad I did, but it would've been nice to record both the old and new shows at the same time

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
No, sorry to say... That was about the time that I had a satellite installed, and they didn't carry PBS... I got the satellite in preparation for Noggin...which I'm glad I did, but it would've been nice to record both the old and new shows at the same time
That's a shame.

Harleena

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Harleena! I'm new here! :flirt: (Actually, I've been here for like four months but I JUST got the confirmation email) I got into the Muppets when the 2011 movie came out, and have been obsessed ever since! Well, I watched Sesame Street every day when I was little, obviously. My favorite Muppet films are "The Muppet Movie", "Muppet Treasure Island", and "Muppets Most Wanted". My favorite Muppet Show Muppets are Janice, Floyd, and the rest of the band, along with Rowlf. My favorite Sesame Street Muppets were always Elmo, Zoey, Cookie Monster, and Grover. My Muppet memories include not being able to go to MuppetVision*3D at Disney World last summer, because it was closed :smile:cry:smile:, watching Muppets Most Wanted on the night it came to theaters with my BFF :smile:flirt::mad: <-us), and seeing the Muppets 2011 for the first time, seeing my mother crying a little as she sang along to "Rainbow Connection" (I love that song) in the 2011 movie, having a marathon of Muppet movies, and getting my Kermit the Frog plush (there was a rip in his arm, which was quickly fixed :smile:). I love art, anime, comics, and music :sing:. P.S. if anyone knows what the heck this thing is: :scary:, please tell me!