My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I hate to be the kind of person who gives spoiler alerts away, but for anyone who dosen't have Herman yet in The Simpsons: Tapped Out, his quotes are what was that? (in a voice that resembles that of Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, and Smither's voices), aah aah, and bleh

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Muppet Man is finally here! This is not a drill! Go update the game and then go to the Muppet Theather-->Market-->Structures and it's yours for 75 million coins!

Hope you all saved up because I still need 15 million...

jvcarroll

Reaction score
WARNING!

This update is really not worth it. Basically, it's this:

You buy the very expensive MuppetMan machine, remove most of your already digitized Muppets from the stage to put into it and out pops Muppet Man. You then have to go and redigitize everybody else all over again through Harvey.

Not only is this a crummy update, it's practically a scam. I'd already acquired enough money and diamonds to push my way through back to where I was, but it was froggin' expensive. I've been a faithful user since the game began, but they just might have lost this avid customer. Muppet Man was a terrible idea.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I agree. They could of have at least given us someone not added into the game like Link. But did we get Link? Not exactly, because that's just what they wanted us to believe.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah I hate to say it, but I think I'm done with this game.

I was already losing interest as it was, but this latest update is pretty lame. I've only got about 6,000,000 coins... I don't really want to grind to get up to 75,000,000 for something that's no worth it.

Slackbot

Reaction score
$75 million? Take it out of petty cash. I have over a billion dollars.

Muppet Man is, as we thought, the MMS version of MSM's Wubbox. The Wubbox is, in my opinion, pretty dang cool. The key to not getting aggravated when filling it up with other monsters is not to box up the critters you've already leveled up, but to generate new ones and send them directly into the Wubbox without feeding them. You don't get instant gratification, but you also don't have to re-generate and feed up your monsters to fill an empty island. That's what I'm doing for Muppet Man.

But, yeah, it is pretty disappointing that that's all we're getting in this much-anticipated and ridiculously-belated update. It's past time for some new stages.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score

Muppet Man is, as we thought, the MMS version of MSM's Wubbox. The Wubbox is, in my opinion, pretty dang cool. The key to not getting aggravated when filling it up with other monsters is not to box up the critters you've already leveled up, but to generate new ones and send them directly into the Wubbox without feeding them. You don't get instant gratification, but you also don't have to re-generate and feed up your monsters to fill an empty island. That's what I'm doing for Muppet Man.

But, yeah, it is pretty disappointing that that's all we're getting in this much-anticipated and ridiculously-belated update. It's past time for some new stages.
Yeah, they have really disappointed me in this update. And I only have 60 million coins, so I have quite a bit of saving to do!!!

jvcarroll

Reaction score

That's a better strategy. I don't know what the Wubbox is. MSM kind of got on my nerves after a week. But the method of creating it (or Muppet Man) is really a boring and time consuming process for such little gain. Maybe apps aren't for me. I'd have preferred a REAL update. Not this scammy sort of one.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, this whole Muppet Man is nothing but a big joke and not even worth my time. I got rid of it not too long ago because like I said, it's not worth my time.