Wanted: Muppet Scripts

limey

Reaction score
Back in June I said I would post pics of my Muppet Show script (sorry its taken so long panmanthe2nd). I eventually got around to take some photos. They were most probably from the same seller as Muppetlab's script -

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Back in June I said I would post pics of my Muppet Show script (sorry its taken so long panmanthe2nd). I eventually got around to take some photos. They were most probably from the same seller as Muppetlab's script -
Thanks!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I like how they say whole muppet chicken, for some reason I find it amusing, and it is weird how it says boys and girls instead of muppet men and women or muppet males and females.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Yea sorry, that was me.. I can never resist a muppet related script. Made the seller an offer of $20 and he accepted.. Thanks for the heads up and sorry to those who might have been interested in it :smile:
Have you gotten the EIG script yet? I'd love to see some screenshots. :smile:

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Have you gotten the EIG script yet? I'd love to see some screenshots. :smile:
Yes sorry, i have it. Its a great read (as they all are) i will take some more pics soon.
Ive also added a few more to my collection since then to. A few more TMS scripts and a few TM (2011) drafts :smile: