Dreams about Muppets...

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy and the rest of the muppets happened to be in Italy when they happened to meet Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, who were also there. I remember Will saying to Beautiful Day Monster you gonna eat that? So, after Beautiful Day Monster said yes, Will ate the meatballs off Beautiful Day's plate.

Reactions: JLG

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I once had a bizarre dream where I was in some strange city with a big crowd of people, and we were all in a counter-demonstration against the Ku Klux Klan, which was holding a march. (Oddly, in the very dark, deep shadows underneath an elevated subway.) The KKK sheet-wearers were marching along, holding up their banners and stuff, and the big crowd was standing at the side heckling them.
Then I noticed that among us in the crowd was none other than....Gonzo. :concern:"We'll really let 'em have it!" he said excitedly, holding up a sign and waving it around. When I spotted him, I became very nervous. Uh oh, I thought. If HE'S here, that's gonna really tick these guys off. After all, if your cause is racial supremacy, you don't get too much more "different" than him.
The Klan marchers had begun to pass us by, and were getting more and more distant as they made their way into the dark, shadowy distance. Gonzo jumped out from the crowd and ran a short way in the direction they had gone. "Oh, no," I silently pleaded. "Don't provoke them..."
Gonzo shouted after them, saying something like (I forget exactly) "Yep! That's right! Go ahead and run! You guys are all talk! Ha!"
The Klan stopped. And turned around.
Oh, crap.
And suddenly we were under attack. The Klan morphed into a frenzied mob, descending upon us like an angry storm. The crowd all scattered and ran for it. I was suddenly alone, and being pursued by some Klansmen, who suddenly morphed into an enormous white streetcleaner, its wheels and brush buzzing furiously, threatening to flatten me, and it was getting closer and closer.....

I woke up. And my first thought was, "Gonzo!? Since when do I dream about Gonzo?!" :confused::big_grin:

Only time a Muppet has ever been in my dream.
Haha omg!! That is funny

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had one where Mo Frackle was one of the gulag inmates in the song Working in The Coal Mine helping Blind Pew, Miss Poogy, Black Dog, Calico, Prisoner One, Danny Trejo, and Prison King to dig an escape tunnel for Kermit. Before anyone gets confused and thinks it was really added into the movie, it wasn't. It was made up and only happened in my dream.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I recently had a dream that there was a new CGI version of the Sesame Street cartoon with the dancing dog pretending to be an alligator, except this was more from the dog's point of view (perhaps more of a sequel to the segment?). In this one, before his owner is about to go to bed, the dog actually talks to two alligators, asking them if they want to see him play a funny trick, before he has his shadow look like an alligator.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had one last night where Luncheon Counter Monster was present in the Tower of London wedding and the gulag finale. How he showed up in Muppets Most Wanted, I'll never know.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that Sesame Workshop uploaded one of those Sesame Street "Collections" on YouTube and it included a few rare segments I had never heard of before. Including a Grover song that I previously thought was only featured on albums (and now I can't remember what the song was) and a segment with Kermit dressed in some kind of giant ball of yarn.

Harleena

Reaction score
I once dreamt that the theater got flooded with sand and then Janice's head was an eggplant but then it fell off. That's not my weirdest dream ever… Some other dreams I had include various scenes from Muppets Most Wanted (my favorite was with France from Hetalia as Constantine and England as Miss Piggy and France was trying to sing "I'll Get You What You Want" but England just punched him in the face and walked away), a dream where Big Bird was trying to kill me (this was when I was like 3 years old), a few dreams about Barkley (also at age 3), various Fraggle Rock-related nightmares (that show scared me when I was little), and good dreams where I get to meet the Muppets and guest star on the show (I don't care what Statler and Waldorf say, I totally crushed it).

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had the weirdest dream where Dr. Phil van Neuter was somehow in Muppets Most Wanted as one of the guests at Miss Piggy's wedding and even though he's an underrated character and as much as I wish this were real, it's not.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I once dreamt that the theater got flooded with sand and then Janice's head was an eggplant but then it fell off. That's not my weirdest dream ever… Some other dreams I had include various scenes from Muppets Most Wanted (my favorite was with France from Hetalia as Constantine and England as Miss Piggy and France was trying to sing "I'll Get You What You Want" but England just punched him in the face and walked away), a dream where Big Bird was trying to kill me (this was when I was like 3 years old), a few dreams about Barkley (also at age 3), various Fraggle Rock-related nightmares (that show scared me when I was little), and good dreams where I get to meet the Muppets and guest star on the show (I don't care what Statler and Waldorf say, I totally crushed it).
Last night I had a dream where Dr. Phil van Neuter was one of the guests at Miss Piggy's wedding in Muppets Most Wanted. He was wearing a black tuxedo coat, a brown bow tie, a white dress shirt, black pants, brown dress shoes, and a top hat that fit perfectly onto his head. After Constantine wiped off the green face paint covering up his mole, Dr. Phil van Neuter said well that was a waste of perfectly good face paint before fleeing while Constantine proceeded to take Miss Piggy hostage, which that's actually why he was fleeing, so that he could participate in the Muppet Ladder to stop Constantine. Guess Phil van Neuter decided to turn over a new leaf by aiding Kermit and the rest of the Muppets in stopping Constantine.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
okay i know that my dream has nothing to do with the muppets but a few nights ago i had a dream that the character tonya from everybody hates chris got a spin off and i was cast as one of her friends i dressed cool and wore makeup and had pretty 80's hair and the theme song started like the everybody hates chris theme but stops and turns into another theme showing tonya walking down the street with headphones on

Last edited: