The Ask Peter Linz Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi Peter,

What year did you first join the Jim Henson Company?

You do Great Work for The Muppets and Sesame Street! :fanatic: :cry:

From Peter:

Hello, Ploobis! I joined The Henson Company in 1991, and I did some right-hands on Sesame Street.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Hi Colleen! thanks for all your wonderful questions, but as I said only one question per member per post. We will let it slide this time and just answer one at a time, but just keep that in mind. Thanks.
Your welcome and I'm really sorry.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I know this isn't really a question (and is presumptuous of me), but I'd really value to opinion of someone who is, one, a professional and, two, actually funny.

Would you mind taking a look at a few of my videos and giving me your thoughts on how I could improve? (Hey, I guess I do have a question!)

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeppoThePuppetMan

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hello Peter, one question I have is, did you like performing Snook in the TV show It's a Big Big World better, which was one of my favorite shows as a child, or Walter from the muppets?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Hello, Peter. My real name is Renee and what I would like to know most of all is how did you create the voice for Tutter?

RowlfFan12

Reaction score
Hi Peter! I was wanting to know....who is more fun for you to perform? Tutter the Mouse, or Walter?

ploobis

Reaction score
Peter,

Since you joined the Henson company in 1991, did you ever get to meet Richard Hunt before he passed away?

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Hey Peter!:fanatic: I'm pretty much geeking out like Walter right now because I can't believe I'm asking a question to one of my favorite muppet performers!!

As a fan of Walter myself (hence my username:wink:), I'm curious, I don't mind if you're not allowed to spoil anything, but - what's next for Walter? Are there any upcoming projects or productions he'll be starring in??:fanatic:

Last edited:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Hey, Peter, I have another question, I saw the Star Wars parody for Sesame Street for the Crumbly Pictures for Cookie Monster and you played the Mark Hamil puppet, what was that like?