Custom figures and dioramas

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I think it's either Purple or White when it comes to Floyd. He looks great in either.

los

Reaction score
Do you have a pic of him in the white suit

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Do you have a pic of him in the white suit

A lot of Muppets wore different stuff, like Scooter's in Elton John's episode, Cowboy Kermit, Tarzan Animal from Crocodile Rock, Elton John Sam Eagle, Sparkle Purple Tux Floyd, heck, there's so many great costumes.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Anyone made a figure for Begoony from Fraggle Rock yet? Because if not, then I might make a figure of him and give him some long arms that are molded onto him, something I forgot to do with my other customs. And yes I am sticking with the Fraggle Rock version of him because the Begoony on Muppet Treasure Island is too hard to make in figure form.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I'd love to see a clay version of Bertha from Muppets On Wheels and Angel Marie from Muppet Treasure Island. Both of my Angel Marie figures just did really not turn out right.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I'd love for someone to make all the Pirates from Treasure Island, heck, all the Minstrels or something. I'd even love a Scary Mary or Vicki

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, but he did a bang-up job on making Beautiful Day Monster and Doglion.