"Hate" on Sesame Street Youtube channel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looking at "The Color of Me," the only comments that are being displayed right now are mostly positive... really, the only negative comment I came across was some wiseguy who said "vanilla" isn't represented on TV anymore. But then again, I didn't scroll through the rest of the comments.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Looking at "The Color of Me," the only comments that are being displayed right now are mostly positive... really, the only negative comment I came across was some wiseguy who said "vanilla" isn't represented on TV anymore. But then again, I didn't scroll through the rest of the comments.
Yeah, some of the earlier comments were very, very bad..

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I also saw hate comments on the Elmo's Potty Time clip, but not as many. But I did see one funny comment where a teacher showed this to his class each time they improperly asked to use the bathroom.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Huh. I think I saw the same thing in a few videos featuring The Muppets muppets.

Once I saw that the Disney Movies Anywhere Youtube channel's upload of the first episode of Disney Drive On had 37 dislikes, and their upload of the theme song had over 100 dislikes.:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man... I feel sorry for the guy who has only the Vietnamese channel. I mean, that's the only excuse for not seeing a white guy on television in essentially everything. Seriously. I love this poor little white male majority schtick. Almost makes me feel sorry for them losing a quantum singularity of power.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Huh. I think I saw the same thing in a few videos featuring The Muppets muppets.

Once I saw that the Disney Movies Anywhere Youtube channel's upload of the first episode of Disney Drive On had 37 dislikes, and their upload of the theme song had over 100 dislikes.:stick_out_tongue:
It doesn't deserve it. LOL!