Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But new question: what's the deal with this whole #FTOP thing? I mean, what is this? I see commercials for it all the time, and like is a show or something? Because all the commercials have a TV14 rating icon on them, but then, there's nothing at the end of the commercials that even remotely say if it's coming soon to whatever channel it would be on.
Okay, I finally got an answer to this question, apparently #FOTP is a real thing: it's called FRIENDS OF THE PEOPLE, and it's apparently some kind of sitcom (I guess?) coming to truTV later this month, and oh shocker... it's about sex and losing virginity! Why the **** am I not surprised?!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Why do people tend to feel the need to apologize for reviving old threads? Seems to happen a lot when somebody replies to a thread that hadn't had any activity in years, but there's no rule against it (some forums do, though... The old Golden Age Cartoons forum was one such forum). Do people really get annoyed when people do so (sometimes it can be confusing, but for the most part I don't mind it)?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This forum has had a history with people bumping threads for really no good reason, which gets annoying after a while to have threads that are years old bumped for the sake of posting something like, "I agree," or, "Me too," contributing nothing to the discussion that was already dead to begin with. No, there's no rule against bumping old threads, but the concensus is that old threads should be left alone unless there's some kind of development that would prompt the discussion to start up again otherwise.

mr3urious

Reaction score
So, is Tim Curry retiring or something? I know about his recent stroke, and the fact that his characters from Rescue Bots and Randy Cunningham have been recast. If this is true, it will be sad, but understandable.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though I hate THE BIG BANG THEORY, I am genuinely curious about something: why exactly does everybody go back and forth between refering to Howard Wolowitz by either his first or last name?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Even though I hate THE BIG BANG THEORY, I am genuinely curious about something: why exactly does everybody go back and forth between refering to Howard Wolowitz by either his first or last name?
That's how things often are in real life. I refer to some people by their last name, others by their first and some by their full name.