Happy Birthday Bliffenstimmers!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Hey folks! Sorry I don't post here too often, but I'm always catching up and reading what goes on. Thanks for your birthday wishes. It was a blast hanging around with my family! I had a nice dinner, a homemade cookie cake, and received a few presents.

What might be particularly interesting to all of you is that I received a complete set of Toys R Us Whatnot kits (including the supposedly discontinued blue one) plus various outfits for them. They're a bit stiffer and tighter inside than most puppets I've had (the Melissa and Doug puppets have always been some of my favorites) the arm rod was a bit confusing to put in (bt only has a hole in one hand to place it in, but if you wanted to do 2 rods, I'm sure you could cut a hole in the other hand. I like how they put soft fleece on the handles!) and some of the Velcro pieces fell off (but they can be glued back with something stronger) but these complaints are made up for by the dozens of possible characters that can be made with these sets.

All in all, my birthday lived up to and exceeded my expectations. Thanks again, folks! I appreciate having my own thread. :big_grin:

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey folks! Sorry I don't post here too often, but I'm always catching up and reading what goes on. Thanks for your birthday wishes. It was a blast hanging around with my family! I had a nice dinner, a homemade cookie cake, and received a few presents.

What might be particularly interesting to all of you is that I received a complete set of Toys R Us Whatnot kits (including the supposedly discontinued blue one) plus various outfits for them. They're a bit stiffer and tighter inside than most puppets I've had (the Melissa and Doug puppets have always been some of my favorites) the arm rod was a bit confusing to put in (bt only has a hole in one hand to place it in, but if you wanted to do 2 rods, I'm sure you could cut a hole in the other hand. I like how they put soft fleece on the handles!) and some of the Velcro pieces fell off (but they can be glued back with something stronger) but these complaints are made up for by the dozens of possible characters that can be made with these sets.

All in all, my birthday lived up to and exceeded my expectations. Thanks again, folks! I appreciate having my own thread. :big_grin:
I hope you had an awesome birthday! I'm sorry that I forgot to wish you a happy birthday yesterday.