Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At the breakfast table in Apt 1...

The scare crew enjoys some devilled egg scrambles along with juice/Crystal light and toast with blood jelly.
UD: Ah, I simply love that Halloween Wars program on Food Network.
:insatiable: Me like some of the goodies they make this time of year.
:batty: My faworite vas Team Sveet Nightmares with their mutant two-headed animal farm.
Me: That's the one that was infected by the scorpion-spider.
UD: I particularly liked the others with the demon scarecrows.
Me: There was the one riding the giant monster pumpkin plough.
UD: And the one who sank its tentacular roots to turn the animals into its minions.
Me: I think Gonzo would have liked the one with the ghost chicken come back to seek vengeance on the rats who killed her and menaced her brood of chicks/eggs.
:insatiable: What about the stuff on the other show?
Me: You mean the Halloween episode of Cutthroat Kitchen? I wasn't rully impressed with either attempt at devil's food cake.
:batty: And Alton really needs to vork on his vampire accent.
UD: *Sniffs slightly hautily, please, those dishes are meant to be far cries from the real things. Just wait, the club's staff and us will come up with a menu that will really leave them screaming. Mwahahahaha!

*The gang wash the dishes, putting what they can away to then deal with their regular daily interests.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed picks up the mail, with help from Uncle Deadly, putting a special package away for later tonight as it's a certain someone's bat-day.
In the meantime, :insatiable: is at the playground area of the park, playing with Prairie and :super:, trying to get ideas for the monster's birthday next week.

Katzi428

Reaction score
bringing a cake next door to Apt. 1 Happy Birthday Count! Here's a gift card to Hensonville Mall! We didn't know what to give a guy that's over 1000 years old & has everything! :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That was nice of Kathy. Just sorry I wasn't here to recieve her in person, stupid phone company cut off my IS, my brother set up a WiFi connection, we're switching to a different company and the guy doesn't come until Thursday. :sigh:

*Ed sits down to try and catch up with everything, including new member petitions and posts and fanfics at the library.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Downstairs in Apt 1, Ed is happy because the cable repairmonster hooked up the new cable box and modem so the internet is now properly reconnected, and his computer's JAWS program has been switched back to fully authorized mode so it doesn't cause him to restart the computer every half-hour or so.

:insatiable: Aw, that fun new video with :hungry: and :cluck: and :rolleyes:.
Me: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Kathy took Chef with her to this year's EPCOT FWF. Guess that runs concurrently with the Not-So Scary Halloween Party events, separate ticket for the Halloween parties though.
:insatiable: That remind me... *Cookie leaves to place a wrapped present at Apt 2's doorstep, it's a copy of A Celebration of Grover for his birthday, along with a signed birthday card and a pumpkin pin.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Downstairs in Apt 1, Ed is happy because the cable repairmonster hooked up the new cable box and modem so the internet is now properly reconnected, and his computer's JAWS program has been switched back to fully authorized mode so it doesn't cause him to restart the computer every half-hour or so.

:insatiable: Aw, that fun new video with :hungry: and :cluck: and :rolleyes:.
Me: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Kathy took Chef with her to this year's EPCOT FWF. Guess that runs concurrently with the Not-So Scary Halloween Party events, separate ticket for the Halloween parties though.
:insatiable: That remind me... *Cookie leaves to place a wrapped present at Apt 2's doorstep, it's a copy of A Celebration of Grover for his birthday, along with a signed birthday card and a pumpkin pin.
:super: : Thank you my Apt 1 friends!!
JAWS program? THAT must have taken a :sympathy: silences me by putting his furry hand over my mouth HEY!! Rowlf! Whutchadoome
:sympathy:: Keeping you from making a wise butt crack about the JAWS program taking a bite out the cable; that's what! :wink:
Aww..you're no fun! Sorry Ed.No FWF for me in EPCOT this year. My mom & stepfather'll be cruising soon in Italy. :hungry: understands & said hopefully next year the yummer yummers will be better

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is okay, saw the video of :hungry: prepping some dishes for the FWF, I'm keeping a lock on my wallet since the gang have been stealing/using other people's credit cards in these promo clips that air on the youtube. :laugh:

Take care Kath. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Is okay, saw the video of :hungry: prepping some dishes for the FWF, I'm keeping a lock on my wallet since the gang have been stealing/using other people's credit cards in these promo clips that air on the youtube. :laugh:

Take care Kath. :smile:
I just saw the video on Facebook. (I stopped here first.) The tacos :hungry: made actually look edible! (Then again if they weren't why would he include the recipe, right?)
See you soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
After doing some online pruning that takes forever because I have to click on each individual post, I'm on to some other daily chores like making my bed and putting last night's clean kitchenware back where it all belongs en route to serving myself some cold cereal.

Meanwhile... Uncle Deadly leaves a wrapped birthday present for Robin at Apt 2, apologizing for not having brought it last Thursday, his actual birthday, we were myred with other errands. The present is a GITD jack o' lantern Pumpkin King scarit badge, along with a bag of a few PB brownie squares.

Katzi428

Reaction score
After doing some online pruning that takes forever because I have to click on each individual post, I'm on to some other daily chores like making my bed and putting last night's clean kitchenware back where it all belongs en route to serving myself some cold cereal.

Meanwhile... Uncle Deadly leaves a wrapped birthday present for Robin at Apt 2, apologizing for not having brought it last Thursday, his actual birthday, we were myred with other errands. The present is a GITD jack o' lantern Pumpkin King scarit badge, along with a bag of a few PB brownie squares.
Hmm..wonder if Robin will mind if I take one of his PB brownie squares!
:hungry:: taking them and putting them on the top of the fridge Ja...he will!
Chef.. you're mean ; you know that??
:hungry: : Well so are yu! How wuld yu like it if sumone wanted tu teke one uv YUR peanut butur brownees befur yu gut tu heve them? Don't werry. Knowing Robin; he'll share.
Right. And I'm sure he'll like that Pumpkin scarit badge!