Coming this Wednesday -An Exclusive Muppet online offer

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Just to make sure I did everything right, its the link in the corner of the Store page, that says sign up for weekly updates; right?

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Anyone get their email yet? Guess Ill check back again a little after 6 central (its 6:45 eastern right now). I just want to make sure I have enough time to decide, instead of getting on and immediately purchasing the item without even thinking :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
It's a Tux Kermit in a lunchbox limited to 99 pieces - priced at about $69 i think. The email doesn't seem to have reached many people but they aren't selling many of them anyway. It's quite a letdown - they knew it would be hyped up to be a lot more than it really was.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I figured it would have been something already released. With such low numbers, I was reserving a little bit of hope that it might be a repackaged wedding set, but I had doubted it.

Thanks for letting us know! Im definately not going to spend any more time waiting around for the email!

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Here is the link to see the offer, for those who may not have seen it on the thread on the Palisades site.

Considering no one has gotten the wizard universe newsletter mentioning this exclusive toy, these have been selling briskly. I think that's due to the fact that someone discovered the figure in the search engine and shared the info with the collector's on the Palisades site. That's a godsend for us actually, because I believe that's helped the majority (if not all) of these stay in the hands of collectors through the site.

Anyway, there's only 16 left now, so if you want one, don't hesitate.

Don't forget to type in "FREESHIPMAY60" for your coupon code to get free shipping if you order it.

http://store.yahoo.com/wizarduniverse/tftuxkerlb.html

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That is so funny. It sold out so soon. I have the lunchbox and the Tux Kermit so I passed on the offer. Aside from the fact that I'm broke and running out of room. Who needs actual books on bookshelves?:wink: :zany:

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
Finally received my email. It was dated 10:46 PM (EST)!!! So I guess the promotoion was set to start at 6:00 PM in Adak, Alaska which is the ONLY area I could find that would coralate with this time. GO ALASKA!! :big_grin: Oh well, I think I can do without a repackaged Tux Kermit with lunchbox for more than the cost of a case of series 4 figures! Actually maybe I'll just buy another Kitchen set...you can never have too many of those!:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I never got the email, and I'm very sad and feel left out. Not that I could have afforded to have purchased it, but I just feel left out.

Will someone hug me?

j/k