The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Great details, maybe we should all call different departments, if possible, so everyone at Disney can hear about what we are doing.
Humm maybe, but not at first. I think at least a month load of calls to the general reps, and then maybe some to the other departments. I would think that once anyone started talking about it they would transfer you there anyways.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm sitting here thinking, and trying to brain storm about how to make the Movement grow. We have a lot of support, but I think we need something more, something bigger bolder and loud. I just don't know what it could be....Any thoughts?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm sitting here thinking, and trying to brain storm about how to make the Movement grow. We have a lot of support, but I think we need something more, something bigger bolder and loud. I just don't know what it could be....Any thoughts?
You know it may be a long shot, but I was thinking some of us could stand on the street and hand people muppet movement flyers, probably not efficient, but it would be cool, and fozzieisfunny knows a celebrity, though he can not contact him.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You know it may be a long shot, but I was thinking some of us could stand on the street and hand people muppet movement flyers, probably not efficient, but it would be cool, and fozzieisfunny knows a celebrity, though he can not contact him.
Humm that sounds interesting....We would need to design some bussness like cards with The Muppet movement on one side and then our mission on the other side. It is a long shot but, it would get the movement out there.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Humm that sounds interesting....We would need to design some bussness like cards with The Muppet movement on one side and then our mission on the other side. It is a long shot but, it would get the movement out there.
Though the problem is that we are not all in one area, if we were we could protest on the streets somewhere, and maybe get this on the news, also how far are we state wise, have we reached all the states?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Though the problem is that we are not all in one area, if we were we could protest on the streets somewhere, and maybe get this on the news, also how far are we state wise, have we reached all the states?
The state list has not changed much at all in the last few weeks. The only state we can add is Arizona. that's at least 10 to 13 states out of 50 which for a start is not bad.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Since the most likely reason for the delay in the releases is music rights issues, this movement needs to be forwarded to all the song owners and celebrity estates as well to get them to grant Disney the licenses.