Gonzo and Pepe at Comic Con

I love puppets

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just thought I would let you guys know that I fortunate to win the Pepe puppet and will post many pictures once it arrives. Muppetperson, congratulations on winning the "Tin Thing" Gonzo head (even though you outbid me haha). I would love to see more pictures of it once you obtain it.

So now we need to find out who bought the Muppets From Space Gonzo!

And for anyone who has purchased something from Profiles in History, how long does it usually take for them to ship out your piece? Thanks.

I love puppets

Reaction score
And Muppetperson, I was just looking at your collection of your other Henson memorabilia and it is beyond impressive! I especially love the "photo-op" Fozzie!!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just thought I would let you guys know that I fortunate to win the Pepe puppet and will post many pictures once it arrives. Muppetperson, congratulations on winning the "Tin Thing" Gonzo head (even though you outbid me haha). I would love to see more pictures of it once you obtain it.

And for anyone who has purchased something from Profiles in History, how long does it usually take for them to ship out your piece? Thanks.
Welcome to the forum!

muppetperson

Reaction score

Congratulations ! Enjoy ! :rolleyes::smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is a shame that Fran's feet from Dinosaurs couldn't get $300 and was passed in.