Ricky Gervais and Constantine pairing

muppetlover123

Reaction score
These two probably are my favorite pairing ever!!! In the movie and more in the little Junket/Promotional stuff for the film!

This thread is for talking about Ricky and Constantine and any funny videos or pictures of them!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Count me in as one of the fans who want to see Constantine after the film. Virals or something, maybe part of the cast. At least a cameo in the next thing like Miss Poogy had. This character is waaaay too good to just be in one movie.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Count me in as one of the fans who want to see Constantine after the film. Virals or something, maybe part of the cast. At least a cameo in the next thing like Miss Poogy had. This character is waaaay too good to just be in one movie.

I totally agree with you. I love his shirt thats in my avatar. I'M NOT KERMIT. Can we get a plush with him wearing that shirt? I would pay for that. But yes I hope he has his own spinoff show or even his own youtube series on the MuppetStudios youtube page!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've noticed Muppet movie only characters rarely got merchandised. We did have Palisades wonderful (if fragile as heck) MCC figures and Polly Lobster pack in... and there's supposedly an MTI figure set that has Spa'am in it... a Walter Plush was released for the last movie, and for this one, we've seen a couple plush Constantines and a figure in a figurine set. I'm so glad Walter and Constantine broke the mold and got merchandising. I love to collect favorite characters.

What I'd love to see is a T-shirt of Constantine saying "Am I wearing a sign that says 'BOTHER ME.'"

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I've noticed Muppet movie only characters rarely got merchandised. We did have Palisades wonderful (if fragile as heck) MCC figures and Polly Lobster pack in... and there's supposedly an MTI figure set that has Spa'am in it... a Walter Plush was released for the last movie, and for this one, we've seen a couple plush Constantines and a figure in a figurine set. I'm so glad Walter and Constantine broke the mold and got merchandising. I love to collect favorite characters.

What I'd love to see is a T-shirt of Constantine saying "Am I wearing a sign that says 'BOTHER ME.'"

that would be perfect!

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Constantine and Ricky/Dominic sure have such good chemistry in both MMW and in real life!! There is never a day where I don't seem to be enjoying seeing this incomparable duo in the film and the many promotional interviews!!:fanatic: