Has every Muppet been seen with a celebrity?

Muppet Master

Reaction score

As shown, he was seen with Valarie Harper in season 1 episode 20, and I think he was with a bunch of other muppets singing with Candice Bergen in that episode.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Gosh, darn it.......... I have outsmarted you. Statler and Waldorf? The Swedish Chef?
How much TMS have you watched? The Swedish Chef has been seen with Cleo Laine and Danny Kaye, Statler has been seen with Valarie Harper, and Waldorf has been seen with John Denver. Hmm, I got it, Kermit the Frog, why did I not think of this before.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I was just kidding, LOL! They're some of the main characters!
Annnd has Walter ever been seen with Jason Segel? Has Bobo ever been seen with Cindy Crawford? Has Animal ever been seen with Rita Moreno??! Come on you guys, I'm so desperate for an answer!!XD

Last edited:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Sorry about the double-post, but NOBODY THAT EXISTS IN THE FRAGGLE WORLD HAS BEEN SEEN WITH A CELEBRITY!!!
Oh yes they have. Traveling Matt and Cotterpin were on the Today Show chatting with Katie Couric:

And if you really want to get obscure, the character "Food" appeared on SNL along with Candice Bergen, King Ploobis and Scred.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Again it seems that since TMS, MT, and the muppet movies all have celebrities in them it is pretty hard to find a major or even small supporting muppet that has not been seen with a celebrity, how about Big Mean Carl, I finally got it, is he the one?