Ladies' Only Muppet Fans Club

Kiki

Reaction score
^ I've never dyed my hair. Not once. I guess I just don't find it appealing.
I've never dyed my hair, either. I prolly will when I'm older (even just a random streak of pink or something :big_grin:), but fer the time being I'm honestly not fussed (I nearly didn't get my hair cut fer 3 years straight, lol. XD Only my mum forced me to go early this year, heehee). I think a lot of young girls these days get into those sort of things too early in life. I know twleve year olds who put on tons of makeup (to a point where they look /fake/) and dye their hair and they look outragous... lamb dressed as mutton, y'know?

Harleena

Reaction score
OMG I've found my people. I love girly things! I love skirts, My Little Pony (I still have my Minty pony…and I also have an adorable Fluttershy plush from Build-a-Bear), shojo manga like ChocoMimi (a bit young, but really cute) and Ultra Maniac (awesome anime, even if the plot seems silly and the transformation sequences are kinda ripped off from Sailor Moon), and the color pink (my whole room is pink). I like video games, but I usually play as girl characters (my faves are Princess Daisy, Princess Zelda, Zero-Suit Samus, Harley Quinn, Killer Frost, and Jade from Mortal Kombat). Heck, even my DS is pink (with Super Princess Peach decals). I love Disney Princess (Elsa and Mulan FTW!), and I watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic…(what? It's a good escape from everyday problems!) :mad::flirt::cluck::dreamy::excited:

Harleena

Reaction score
^ I've never dyed my hair. Not once. I guess I just don't find it appealing.
I once got red streaks in it. It was really cool, and now it shows up as a cool mauve color since I just got my hair darkened rather than removing the red streaks.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Something that has been bugging me for a while, is that there seems to be so much guy talk on here. I think the majority of the regulars are guys, and for a very girly girl like myself, it's a little annoying at times. Actually, I'm not sure what the point of this thread was, but how about I get mostly girls only posting here? I know there are a lot of cool girls on here, so, can we have some girl talk? What are you all crazy about? What stuff annoys you about guys (or guys on here, hehe)? Well, I just want to see how you'll all react to this, and no offense guys, I love you all too. OK, respond!
hi you read my mind i wanted to do a girls only thread on here since the first day that i became a member but i was too scared that it was going to get ignored and as a adult female i would prefer to be called feminine not girly girl because im' an adult and i prefer feminine stuff like painting my nails ,clothes , and getting my hair done and reading romance novles and putting on makeup and reading cosmo ect... and i do like video games but i don't play the violent ones that are out today i stick to the classics like, pac man , donkey kong , kangaroo ect.. but that doesn't make me a tomboy and the only sports i like are roller skating and ice skating and i have no problem with the females who are into guy stuff because they are just being their selves

Pepe'sgal90

Reaction score
hello, I am sortof of a girly girl. Love eye shadows and I have enough nail polish to paint a house. My job doesn't allow me to play much with my look (nurses get messy). I loved high heels in high school but I never wear them anymore. I love long maxi dresses and a bohemian look but I do love my fair share of "London" fashion. I still love collecting cute little things. I have noticed lately ever since I got engaged I have been extremely girly. I can't get enough of bridal fashion lol.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hello, I am sortof of a girly girl. Love eye shadows and I have enough nail polish to paint a house. My job doesn't allow me to play much with my look (nurses get messy). I loved high heels in high school but I never wear them anymore. I love long maxi dresses and a bohemian look but I do love my fair share of "London" fashion. I still love collecting cute little things. I have noticed lately ever since I got engaged I have been extremely girly. I can't get enough of bridal fashion lol.
Wedding bells will do that to some ladies, and some guys as well.

Opps I'm not suppose to be here sorry!

Harleena

Reaction score
Something that has been bugging me for a while, is that there seems to be so much guy talk on here. I think the majority of the regulars are guys, and for a very girly girl like myself, it's a little annoying at times. Actually, I'm not sure what the point of this thread was, but how about I get mostly girls only posting here? I know there are a lot of cool girls on here, so, can we have some girl talk? What are you all crazy about? What stuff annoys you about guys (or guys on here, hehe)? Well, I just want to see how you'll all react to this, and no offense guys, I love you all too. OK, respond!
I like cupcakes and anime and acting. I'm in a production of Peter Pan (the version with Cathy Rigby, not the Disney version)…as the crocodile. :smile: What I hate about guys is that they're so annoying! Plus they can be really mean…and they discriminate against girl gamers like me and my friends (we're the kind who actually play games, not just pose and lick the controller or just whine for guys to come save us).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As a guy I feel Ishould stand up for the fellow guys, but when you put it like that I might not.