My Fraggle stuff in photos

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
oh wow, i love your collection. all i have is two fraggle rock videos. if u ever want to sell some let me know.

Hrodulf

Reaction score
Slight off-topic

Just wanted to say your Fraggle drawings are among the best I've seen (they would be the best, flat out, but I saw a great drawing of Red in another medium that was also incredibly cool. So you're in there, just have some company in awesomeness).

I like drawing stuff also; I'm going to take a shot at drawing Fraggles too. You totally inspired me!

Great collection also, by the way.

Foodie

Reaction score
Hrodulf said:
Just wanted to say your Fraggle drawings are among the best I've seen (they would be the best, flat out, but I saw a great drawing of Red in another medium that was also incredibly cool. So you're in there, just have some company in awesomeness).

I like drawing stuff also; I'm going to take a shot at drawing Fraggles too. You totally inspired me!

Great collection also, by the way.
Yay! :smirk: :excited:

Kiki

Reaction score
melissa@muppet said:
oh wow, i love your collection. all i have is two fraggle rock videos. if u ever want to sell some let me know.
Yeah, that's like me. I noticed you like in Australia, so do I... and I can't find any Fraggle things where I live! :boo: :smirk:

BTW, Foodie, fabulous collection! (I'm jealous!)

zns

Reaction score
Hey Foodie,

Have you added more stuff to your collection since this thread? Those photos are cool. I need to find more Fraggle stuff for my Henson collection.

P.S.
What do you do with extra items you have, if you don't mind my asking?