You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Harleena

Reaction score
OMG yes!I do this a lot of times.I search the right muppet words for very situation!!Example?Can somebody give me and example??
Here's an obscure one: I was just drinking milk with a straw one day (it was delicious), and I said "Think about this, friends." :smile:
Sometimes I'll accidentally say "fer sure" or "rully"… :flirt:
I quote this guy on a daily basis…:concern:
"If I didn't know I were a genious, I wouldn't listen to the trash I write!" :sing:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Here's an obscure one: I was just drinking milk with a straw one day (it was delicious), and I said "Think about this, friends." :smile:
Sometimes I'll accidentally say "fer sure" or "rully"… :flirt:
I quote this guy on a daily basis…:concern:
"If I didn't know I were a genious, I wouldn't listen to the trash I write!" :sing:
Ahaha fer sure..That's what I often say.Or I play guitar like Janice LOL

Harleena

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if:
  • You can do a Muppet's voice perfectly (I'm pretty good at Miss Piggy and Janice, and I'm really good at Constantine…NOTE TO ANYONE READING THIS: NEVER TRY TO DO DR. TEETH. YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF. BADLY. :big_grin:)
  • You think you might be a Muppet rather than a man. :fanatic:
  • You've changed any aspect of your personality to be more like a Muppet (I haven't done this, but a former friend of mine once decided to go vegan so she could be 100% like Janice…)
  • You've sung a Muppet Song for an audition or something like that (I sang Rainbow Connection and played guitar! :smile:).
  • You know what this thing is: :scary: (SERIOUSLY WHAT IS IT?!)
  • You learn valuable lessons from the Muppets (who doesn't?)
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if, when you have a song stuck in her head, you hear the Muppets singing them.

Definitely had "I Don't See What Everyone Can See In Anyone Else But You" from Juno stuck in my head, but it was the voices of Floyd and Janice. And I had Dr. Teeth singing "Stand By Me" in my head as well earlier.
I always hear "Never Say Goodbye" by Bon Jovi in Floyd's voice. :sing::flirt:
Just let that soak in.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I swear, if you go into a public place and say "MAHNA MAHNA!", there's always that one guy who says "Doo doo doo doo doo". I am that guy in most cases.

You know you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if…
  • You own a puppet, and use it regularly (bonus points if you made it yourself!).
  • You can recite entire scenes from movies.
  • You want "Never Before, Never Again", "He'll Make Me Happy", "Love Led us Here", "Rainbow Connection", or any other Muppet song to play at your wedding.
  • You've written songs about Muppets (kind of…I wanted to switch it up from my usual stuff, so I wrote a song from Floyd to Janice, which was heavily inspired by this: http://muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/born-to-run.40432/ It's really good!). im' guilty of number 7
  • You've cried during Muppet Movies (guilty!).
  • You only know about a bunch of old bands because of the Electric Mayhem covering their songs (sort of. The Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody video is the reason why I'm such a huge Queen fan).
  • You have a crush on a Muppet (you know who you are…).
  • You can name all the guest stars from the Muppet Show.
  • You frequently make Muppets crossovers. (Legend of Zelda, Teen Titans, Super Smash Bros.…take your pick!)
  • You write Muppet fanfiction (oh God please don't let this fandom be like the Hetalia fandom with all their yaoi and their lemons and their hatred of females).
  • You can easily match the character to the performer if asked.
  • You know all of the most important dates in Muppet history.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
After @Harleena YMBAOMF if:
  • You can do a Muppet's voice perfectly (I'm pretty good at Miss Piggy and Janice, and I'm really good at Constantine…NOTE TO ANYONE READING THIS: NEVER TRY TO DO DR. TEETH. YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF. BADLY. :big_grin:)Ahaha I am very good at beaker,Janice,Floyd,Miss piggy,Scooter and Bunsen.
  • You think you might be a Muppet rather than a man. :fanatic: Yes!Totally!!
  • You've changed any aspect of your personality to be more like a Muppet (I haven't done this, but a former friend of mine once decided to go vegan so she could be 100% like Janice…)LOL I changed some of my things because I wanted to be a muppet.
  • You've sung a Muppet Song for an audition or something like that (I sang Rainbow Connection and played guitar! :smile:).Ooh I always wanted!Maybe one day...
  • You know what this thing is: :scary: (SERIOUSLY WHAT IS IT?!)I have no idea,sorry!
  • You learn valuable lessons from the Muppets I do!I do!I learn that fighting for a dream with friends is better than alone...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF

you think Guy Smiley is one of the crazies TV game show hosts who hosts TV game shows that don't make sense!

you think that Ernie sounds like Kermit sometimes

you think the updated look and voice of the Muppet Newsman is awesome

you think the swedish chef is always doing something weird

you think Murray monster would look good with glasses on, and you think Grover should too.

you think 2+2 equals:fishy:

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi, I'm back! Long time, no see!

Sesame Edition 3!
YMBAOMF if...
  • you've tried writing a shopping list with chocolate pudding. Bonus points if you try using spaghetti sauce afterwards.
  • you've written silly lyrics to "Mary Had a Little Lamb," "Yankee Doodle," or the Sesame Street Theme
  • you actually remember the days when candies were eight cents (Penny Candy Man, anyone?)
  • you get a postcard from your friend, but everyone spreads incorrect information about it. Bonus points if your friend's name is Amy
  • you can't get no cooperation
  • you are afraid of eating magic cookies because you'll turn into a prince
  • you've seen Marty's dog