My Fraggle Rock Collection

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello FR fans, this is Colette a.k.a muppetfan24/7 and sometime this week, I will post some pictures of my own FR collection. It's not a whole lot like Foodie's, but once I post the photos, I would like some criticism. Also, let me know what I should get next to add to this collection. So, does anybody agree with my idea of posting pics of my collection of this wonderful show?

Reactions: zns

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what you have. :coy: I only have the season boxets, which are scratched and need to be bought again. :sigh:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
You said this nearly a year ago. Where are the pictures?
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I didn't have time to post of the Fraggle Rock collection. I been busy with school and family. So sorry!
Oh and plus I been out of the Muppet fandom for a while.
I will post pictures when I have the time. Please forgive me!

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I didn't have time to post of the Fraggle Rock collection. I been busy with school and family. So sorry!
Oh and plus I been out of the Muppet fandom for a while.
I will post pictures when I have the time. Please forgive me!
Awww. :embarrassed:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Wembley Fraggle Plush Doll

Wembley and the Doggy Map - Fraggle Rock Book

More Fraggle merchandise coming up sometime this week.

Last edited:

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
I used to have a huge Fraggle Rock collection, though most of that stuff is no longer with me. I had the complete series DVD set, separate DVDs of the first three seasons, three DVDs with just a few episodes each, the complete animated series (I hated it), an omnibus of the Archaia comics, puppets or plushies of the five main Fraggles and Junior Gorg, a hoodie, a T-shirt, and a lot of old Fraggle Rock children's books from the '80s that I found second-hand. All that's left of my collection now is the cheapo complete series box set, the books, and my rather hideous-looking giant Mokey plush.