The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I went to Sally's this afternoon because I was in need of a new comb since mine has been losing its teeth (yes, I actually have hair underneath the cap I grew); anyway, after I made my purchase and I was heading out the door, I happened to see $13 packs of the exact kind of hair I was looking for when I first built Easter Egg years ago and had to settle for a $50 wig that I didn't even like but it was the closest thing I could find at the time.

Katzi428

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I told my mother about my niece wanting to work for a company when she graduates. (My niece & I are very close & Email back & forth) So we saw her(my niece) last night & my sister was telling my mom about my niece wanting to work for the company. My mom acted like she never heard anything about it!(My mom isn't forgetful .I just don't know what happened.):mad::rolleyes:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I was reading Fosters fan-fictions, someone decide to make gore fanfic.

Misskermie

Reaction score
My Step-mom posts pictures of me on Facebook and calls me "Ms. J" In the post. Her sister/my bestie/my aunt (who is my age) says,
"OH, YOU'RE MS. J!" when I mentioned the pictures to her. *facepalm*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did I not say it? Did I not say it?

I swear, you cannot get away from NPH! Just like Steve Carell, he only disappears long enough for you to breathe a sigh of relief, then he's shoved back into the limelight again.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The introverts and extroverts are ignoring me. Ugh! I got no reponse on stories, work has gotting me nowhere and I am still not satisfied.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

They're giving NPH another show.

Seriously, give us a break from this guy! And I don't mean that figuratively, I mean that literally, give us a break from this guy! He's not the only working person in Hollywood!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Funny about the very last post I made in this thread . . . because NPH is getting another new show, this time it's straight-to-Netflix, and it's a series adaptation of A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS . . . wasn't the movie, like, a decade ago?

But anyway, here's the real reason I bumped this thread: how are people surprised that Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris broke up? I mean, really, how are people even surprised that a relationship involving Taylor Swift didn't last!?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score

Am I in the right thread for this?

If not I'll come back later....

No really though had an incident today where on public transit right? There's spaces that by law should be cleared out for mobility devices (wheelchairs scooters etc) and the elderly / other people(s)s with disabilities. Driver was not very helpful and didn't attempt to tell anyone to move on behalf of myself and another passenger. Made me face palm like, isn't that part of their training and job?