Sporcle Muppet Lyric Quizzes

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It is funny how after taking the "We're Doing a Sequel" quiz, how many words in the song that I did not hear right, I only got 246 before I gave up, I need to work on that one.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Interesting idea. Do you mean a quiz where you have to pick from a huge list of celebrities and pick out the Muppet Show guest stars? That'd probably take a while, but it'd be a fun challenge! @fozzieisfunny, would you like to be my assistant? What we'd need to do is compile a list of celebrities (who were famous at the time) that were NOT guest stars in order to have a big selection for the player to choose from. If you have ideas, you should send them to me in a message.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Interesting idea. Do you mean a quiz where you have to pick from a huge list of celebrities and pick out the Muppet Show guest stars? That'd probably take a while, but it'd be a fun challenge! @fozzieisfunny, would you like to be my assistant? What we'd need to do is compile a list of celebrities (who were famous at the time) that were NOT guest stars in order to have a big selection for the player to choose from. If you have ideas, you should send them to me in a message.
All right. You can start the PM! ( That's exactly what I mean.)