The Muppets on Titanic

Muppetjente

Reaction score
I'm back :smile:

Chapter six

Kermit walked back to the third class deck and down to the party where the other passenger had a party. He walked in and saw Fozzie and Gonzo "Hi guys" Kermit said " Oh hi Kermit. How was the dinner?" Fozzie asked "It was great and fancy" Kermit said and lowered his head. "Are you alright?" Gonzo asked "Yes i'm fine" Kermit lied "Okay then" Fozzie said "And hows the party down here?" Kermit asked "It's great people are dancing and drinking" Fozzie said and took a of his beer. "And I have found my true love" Gonzo said and looked over the dance floor. "Yeah and it is a chicken" Fozzie said and shook his head "A chicken?" Kermit asked confused "Yeah but she just walked away from me, but i'm going to find her again" Gonzo said "Don't be a stalker now Gonzo" Fozzie said and looked at Gonzo. "Guys i think i have feelings for Piggy" Kermit whispered "What? Feelings for her??" Gonzo asked "Yes" Kermit said "Kermit she's engaged and she's rich." Fozzie said "Yeah I know" Kermit said "Try and forget about her. Didn't you tell us that she's getting married soon? Gonzo said "Its not that easy. Yeah but she doesn't love him, I think" Kermit said "So what? Kermit you can't meet her again." Fozzie said "Does she likes you too? "I don't know. But when I saw her kissing Link I felt something in me break" Kermit said and sighed "Your jealous" Gonzo said "N-no i'm not" Kermit said nervously "Anyway Kermit, promise that you don't see her again. You are poor and she's rich." Fozzie said "I think that would be a problem" Gonzo said and looked over at the stairs "And what do you mean with that?" Fozzie asked "Look" Gonzo said and pointed to the stairs and saw Piggy was coming down. "Just go and tell her that you can't see her again." Fozzie said to Kermit "Fine.." Kermit said and walked up to Piggy.

"Hi ho Piggy" Kermit said and smiled "Hello Kermit" Piggy said. Suddenly the music stopped and everybody looked at the first class woman "What? Are you looking at?" Piggy asked irritated "Beacause someone from first class is here" Kermit said "Oh. Kermit you left so early that you didn't say goodbye to me" Piggy said "Yeah i'm sorry but I have to talk to you" Kermit said and walked to a table. "What is it Kermit?" Piggy asked "Piggy you are a great person, but I can't see you anymore" Kermit said sadly "What are you talking about?" Piggy asked "The problem is that I have feelings for you, and you are engage." Kermit said "You have feelings for me?" Piggy asked and smiled "Yes and I don't want to get between you and Link" Kermit said "Its so sweet that you have feelings for me" Piggy said and held his hand but Kermit pulled it back "Are you even listening to me?" Kermit said "Yeah you have feelings for me" Piggy said "No I can't see you anymore. You have to go" Kermit said "Of course you can" Piggy said " No you are engage and are getting married soon" Kermit said "I'm not, I doesn't even love him" Piggy said "Please go. I feel like I have getting between you too now" Kermit said and looked away. "You are not in the way. I told you that I doesn't love him" Piggy said with tears in her eyes. "That doesn't matter. You have to go now" Kermit said "No i'm not leaving. I don't want to go back to him" Piggy said "PLEASE GO NOW" Kermit shouted. Piggy looked at him and got up "But I like you too" Piggy said with tears in her eyes and ran away.

"Sheesh" Kermit sighed. "You did great Kermit" Fozzie said and lay a hand on Kermits shoulder "Yeah but I broke her feelings" Kermit said and looked away "I think that was the best thing to do" Fozzie said "I'm going to bed" Kermit said and walked slowly away.
"I think he actually likes her" Gonzo said "Of course he does" Fozzie said "I think the chicken is back" "Oh she is? Where?" Gonzo asked and looked after her "There" Fozzie said and pointed "Wish me good luck" Gonzo said and walked up to her "Hello there my lady" Gonzo said. The chicken looked at him and smiled "Bawk bawk" she clucked "Nice to meet you too" Gonzo smiled "Whats you name?" "Bawk bawka" she clucked "Camilla? What a beatiful name. I'm Gonzo" The weirdo said "Bawk" Camilla clucked "You wanna dance?" Gonzo asked "Bawk" Camilla clucked "Cool" Gonzo said and took her wing and started to dance.

Fozzie looked them dance "Hmm weird love" he said and drank up his beer.

End of chapter six

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter seven

The next day Piggy sat on her bed and was feeling sad. Yesterday Kermit told her that they couldn't meet again because he didn't want to get in the way for her and Link. Piggy heard someone knocked on the door "Who is it?" Piggy asked and wiped away her tears "It's Scooter" Scooter said "Come in" Piggy said. Scooter walked in and looked at Piggy "Miss I think Link is getting suspicious. He keeps asking whats going with you" Scooter said "I don't care" Piggy said and looked down "But he saw you cry yesterday" Scooter said "What did you tell him?" Piggy asked "I told him that you missed your mother" Scooter said "I don't miss her" Piggy said "I know but I had to say something" Scooter said. "Ahh you're a awake" a voice said. Piggy turned around and saw Link at the door "Scooter can I talk with my fiance?" Link asked "Yes. Excuse me miss" Scooter said and walked out. Link walked up to Piggy and sat down on the bed with her "Piggy do you miss your mother?" Link asked "Uhm yes" Piggy lied "Why are you lying to me?" Link asked "What are you talking about?" Piggy asked and looked confused at Link "Constantine saw you on the third class yesterday. And you was with that frog" Link said angrily "So you let him spy on me?" Piggy said and looked angry at him "Yes. Why was you with him?" Link asked "He just walked away and I wanted to see if he was alright" Piggy said "DON'T LIE TO ME. WHAT HAPPENED?" Link yelled and grabbed her shoulders "FINE HE TOLD ME THAT HE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN" Piggy yelled back. "Thats good. Since you never gonna see him again" Link told her "I'm not" Piggy lied and turned away. "Good. Now get ready. Mr Honeydew are going to show us around the ship today" Link said and kissed her on the cheek.

Outside on the deck Piggy, Link, Scooter, Constantine and Sweetums walked with Bunsen and Beaker who showed the ship. "And this were we have the lifeboats" Bunsen said "Excuse me, mr Bunsen but I realized that it isn't enough lifeboats" Piggy said "Yes I know. Thats because it takes so much space" Bunsen said "But it's not enough for the passengers" Piggy said "Yes. But the ship is unsinkable" Bunsen said "Lets hope the ship is unsinkable" Link said "Now lets go and see the engine room" Bunsen said and walked infront of them. Piggy stopped up and grabbed Scooter "Miss? Is everything alright?" Scooter asked "Yeah. But I want you to do me a favor" Piggy said "What is it?" Scooter asked "I want you to go and talk to Kermit" Piggy said "What? Why me?" Scooter asked "I want you to tell Kermit that I want to see him. And that i really likes him" Piggy told him "But what if he doesn't want to listen to me?" Scooter said "Please Scooter. I just want to see him again" Piggy said "Fine I go and talk to him for you" Scooter said "Thank you. Tell him that I doesn't love Link and I want to be with him" Piggy said "But what are you going to tell Link if he wonders where I am?" Scooter asked "I just tell him that I told you get the tea ready" Piggy said "I go and find him now" Scooter said and walked away. Piggy smiled at him and ran to the other to caught up with them.

Scooter walked down on the third class deck and tried to look for Kermit. Then he saw something green that was with his friends. He walked up to him "Excuse me Mr Kermit?" Scooter said. The frog turned around and looked at Scooter "Oh it's you" Kermit said "Can I talk to you alone?" Scooter asked. Kermit looked at Fozzie and Gonzo "Uhm guys" Kermit said. They nodded at him and walked away. "Now what do you want?" Kermit asked "Piggy want to see you again" Scooter said "No I can't." Kermit said "Listen Piggy likes you alot and she wants to be with you" Scooter told him "I like her too but I can't. I feel like I have ruined their relationship" Kermit said "She doesn't even love him so you haven't ruined nothing" Scooter said "She never have" "But why is she going to marry him?" Kermit asked "Because of her mother. She wants to be rich, so she sent Piggy to England so she could meet him" Scooter told him. "So her mother arranged this?" Kermit asked "Yes. Kermit if you don't do something she's getting married when she's comes home" Scooter said "Why can't she just leave him?" Kermit asked "She's afraid to that. And the reason she tried to jump from the ship was because of him" Scooter said "But you stole her heart when she saw you" "But what am I going to do?" Kermit asked "Just save her from the marriage" Scooter said "Fine. Tell her she can meet me at the front of the ship, later today" Kermit told him "Good I will tell her that" Scooter said and walked away. Kermit looked at him as he walked away "What have done now?" Kermit said to himself.

End of chapter seven

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter eight

At sunset Kermit waited for Piggy at the bow of the ship. He looked at the sunset and enjoyed it. "Hello Kermit" A voice said. Kermit turned around and saw Piggy was standing there. "Hi ho Piggy" Kermit said and smiled. "Thank you that you want to see me again" Piggy said "Be quiet" Kermit said gently. He took Piggy's hand and followed her "What are you doing?" Piggy asked "Close your eyes" Kermit said. Piggy listened to Kermit and closed her eyes. "Now climb up on the railing" Kermit said. Piggy took one leg on the railing and the other leg too. "Do you trust me?" Kermit asked "I trust you" Piggy said. Then Kermit took her arms out "Open your eyes" Kermit said. Piggy opened the eyes and looked out to the distance and it felt like she was flying "I'm flying" Piggy said in excitement "Kermit" Kermit couldn't take his eyes from Piggy. Piggy turned her head around and looked Kermit in the eyes. And Kermit looked back at her too, he moved closer to her and their lips meet. The kiss got into a passionately kiss and Piggy placed her hand behind Kermit's head. And they continued to kiss in the sunset.

Meanwhile with Gonzo and Fozzie who was in their cabin. "I don't like this" Fozzie said "What?" Gonzo asked "That Kermit is seeing Piggy again" Fozzie said "He likes her alot" Gonzo said "And so what? She's engaged. I know that Kermit told us that she doesn't love that guy" Fozzie said "But if he finds out about them , I think he will kill Kermit" "Now you just overreact" Gonzo said "No I don't. You have to help me to get him away from her" Fozzie said "I'm sorry but I can't help you" Gonzo said "Why?" Fozzie said and looked confused on Gonzo "I have a date with Camilla soon" Gonzo told him "The chicken?" Fozzie asked "Yes the chicken" Gonzo said "Can't you just talk her servant?" "I could but then I had to sneak up to the first class deck" Fozzie said "Oh yeah thats right" Gonzo said. Then Gonzo got up and looked at himself in the mirror "So how do I look?" Gonzo asked "Good" Fozzie whispered and sighed "Hey don't look so sad you will find a woman on this ship too" Gonzo said and patted Fozzie on the shoulder "What? No. I'm just worried for Kermit" Fozzie said "Try not be. Listen while i'm on a date, can't you try and come up with some new jokes?" Gonzo asked "Maybe that will cheer you up" "I suppose" Fozzie sighed "Good. I'm leaving now. Wish me good luck" Gonzo said and walked out of the cabin "Good luck" Fozzie whispered and shook his head.

End of chapter eight

Sorry for a short chapter.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter nine

Later on that evening Kermit and Piggy walked in to Piggy and Link's cabin. "Woah the first class cabins are huge" Kermit said and looked around. "Are the third class cabins smaller?" Piggy asked "Yes" Kermit said. Piggy walked closer to him and kissed him gently on the lips but Kermit pushed her away "What if someone comes in?" Kermit asked "No one comes in. Link are busy" Piggy said "But what about Constantine? He told me that he's watching me" Kermit said "Don't worry. He doesn't come because he's always with Link" Piggy said and gave Kermit a seductive smile. Kermit saw this and walked closer to Piggy and kissed her gently on the lips. Piggy placed her arms around his neck and kissed him back, still in kiss they moved down to the couch. He lay Piggy on the back and he was on top of her and kissed her more, he then stopped and looked down on her "You're so beatiful" Kermit said and looked in to her blue eyes "Thank you" Piggy giggled. Kermit moved down to her neck and startet to kiss her there, Piggy moaned to this "Oh Kermie" she said. Suddenly Kermit stopped and looked worried at her "What?" She asked confused "What are you going to tell Link?" Kermit asked "Nothing. I just leave him since he doesn't know about this" Piggy said "But what about the wedding?" Kermit asked "I'm not going to marry him. I have you now" Piggy said and kissed him on the lips "But i'm a little worried now" Kermit said and pulled away "Don't be" Piggy said. Kermit sighed and looked at her, but decided to not think about the consequences.

Meanwhile with Link and Constantine who still was in the dining room and talked. Scooter and Sweetums were standing in the background and looked at them "And me and Piggy are going to have many piglets" Link said "You are?" Constantine asked "Yes" Link said and took a sip of his tea "Where is she now?" Constantine asked "I don't know. I haven't seen her since the dinner" Link said "Can you go and look for her?" "Yes I can" Constantine said and got from the chair. But when Scooter heard this he rushed up to them "Wait. Y-you don't have to. I can go and check" Scooter said nervously. Link and Constantine looked at him "I think he's hiding something" Constantine whispered to Link "No Constantine goes. While I talk to you" Link said "But but.." Scooter said and looked worried at Constantine as he walked away. "Scooter you look nervous. Grab a chair" Link said and looked at Scooter.

Constantine walked up to their cabin and knocked on the "Pig you there?" He asked.
Kermit and Piggy were still on the couch making out, but Kermit stopped when he heard something "I heard someone knocked on the door" Kermit said and got up "You're overreacts again" Piggy said and rolled her eyes "No this I mean it. Come on" Kermit said and grabbed Piggy. Suddenly Constantine walked in and saw them "Pig?" he said and looked confused at them "Oh brother. RUN" Piggy yelled and grabbed Kermit and ran out of their cabin. Contanstine decided to run after them "WAIT" He yelled. Piggy and Kermit ran as fast as they could and hided in the cabins hallway. "Piggy he saw us together. What are we going to do?" Kermit said worried "We hide" Piggy laughet and ran away with Kermit again.

At the dining room again Link was still trying to have Scooter to speak "For the last time where's Piggy?" Link asked "I-i don't know" Scooter lied. "Fine then" Link said and up his wallet and showed Scooter hundred dollar "I give you this if you tell me" Link said. Scooter looked at the hundred dollar and looked up at Link again "FINE SHE'S WITH KERMIT" Scooter yelled. "What? Tell me more" Link said "She doesn't love you and don't want to marry you" Scooter said and looked down "She doesn't?" Link asked and looked at Scooter "No. She's in love with Kermit" Scooter said "Am I fired?" "No you're not. Thanks for telling me" Link said in a sad voice and gave Scooter the hundred dollar. Link got up from his chair and throw his tea cup on the ground "STUPID PIG" He yelled. Suddenly Constantine came back and looked at Link "I found her" Constantine said "With him?" Link asked "Yes. How did you know?" Constantine asked "He told me everything" Link said and looked at Scooter "I think she's cheating you" Constantine said "She is" Link said "Scooter you can just go" "Uhm okay" Scooter said "And take Sweetums with you" Link said "Yes sir. Come on Sweetums" Scooter said and walked away. "What are you going to do?" Constantine asked "I'm going to kill that frog" Link said and gave Constantine a angry look.

End of chapter nine

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter ten.

Up at the bridge Sam was looking out the distance. "The sky is so clear tonight" Sam said. "Yeah but it makes it harder to see the icebergs" the bridge worker said "I know, Walter. But the ship is still speeding up?" Sam asked "Yes sir" Walter said "Good. Then i'm of" Sam said. He walked up to Bobo "Bobo, i'm going to bed. Keep the ship steady tonight" Sam said and walked away "Yes sir" Bobo said. "And that means that you have to keep your eyes at the distance all the time" Walter said. "Yes" Bobo answered.

*Some few hours later.*

Kermit and Piggy walked out on the deck. They looked eachother in the eyes and kissed. Kermit pulled away and looked at her "We have been hiding for them for hours. So what are we going to do?" Kermit asked "Nothing. I'm leaving him as I told you" Piggy said "Yeah but" Suddenly Piggy interruptet Kermit with a kiss, but after a little she pulled away "When the ship docs i'm going with you" Piggy told him "This is crazy" Kermit laughet "Yes I know" Piggy said. Kermit placed his arms around Piggy's waist and kissed her gently.

Meanwhile up a the lookout tower a prawn and a rat were watching them. "A pig and frog making out? Thats disgusting" Rizzo said "Stop looking at them, h'okay" Pepe said. "I'm not" Rizzo said "It so cold now. Why do we always have stay out here at night?" Pepe asked "I have no idea" RIzzo said. Then they turned around and looked out to the distance and saw something big "Whats that?" Rizzo asked. "I don't know" Pepe said and tried to look closer at it "DIOS MIOS IT'S A ICEBERG, H'OKAY" Pepe screamed "WHAT?" Rizzo screamed back. Pepe took the phone and called up to the bridge "ANSWER" He yelled.
Up at the bridge Bobo was still steering the ship "Badumdidum I'm driving a ship" he hummed. Suddenly he heard the phone call and turned around and looked at the phone. Walter heard it too and asnwering it "Yes? What do you see?" Walter asked "ICEBERG RIGHT AHEAD. AND ITS BIG" Pepe yelled "Thank you" Walter said. He then ran out and so the iceberg and screamed "BOBO TURN THE SHIP TO STARBOARD AND QUICKLY" Walter said "IT'S AN ICEBERG" and ran away to warn the others in the engine room. Bobo turned the rudder to starboard and looked at the iceberg "COME ONE" He yelled.

Up at the lookout tower Rizzo and Pepe watched the iceberg as they tried to steer away from it. "I think its going to hit us" Rizzo said. The ship came closer to the iceberg and then it suddenly hit the iceberg at it slid past down on the ship. Kermit and Piggy who still locked lips heard the big noise the shake looked up and saw the iceberg. They backed away when a ice cube landed on the deck. Down on the third class deck cabin the passenger there woke up from the shaking and wondering what it was. Fozzie who was alone in the cabin woke up too. "What was that?" he wondered
Bunsen Honeydew who was still awake in his cabin felt the shaking. Beaker woke up from his sleep and looked over to Bunsen "Meep meep?" Beaker asked "I don't know, but i'm going to find out" Bunsen answered.

At bridge again Walter was nervous and afraid "The ship is going to sink" Walter muttered. "What happened?" A voice asked. Walter turned around and it was Sam "Something horrible. We hit an iceberg." Walter said "An iceberg?" Sam asked. He walked outside and tried to look after the iceberg. "Sir, the bow of the ship have taken in water" Walter said "And the waterproofs doors?" Sam asked "Their closed" Walter said "Good" Sam said. "Uhm sir, i'm sorry that couldn't steer away from iceberg" Bobo said "It's alright. It wasn't your fault" Sam said and sighed.

End of chapter ten.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
I have to work again for two weeks (maybe one week) so I won't be able to post more chapters. I post more when I come home.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter eleven.

Bunsen and Sam walked in to the bridge with maps of the ship and rolled it out on the table. "Okay lets see. The iceberg hit the front of the ship and the boiler rooms are flooded. And the ship is now sinking" Bunsen said sadly "What? Sinking?" a voice said. They turned around around and saw Deadly "Yes the ship is sinking" Bunsen said "But thats impossible, Titanic is unsikable" Deadly said "I'm afraid its not" Bunsen said "Mr. Honeydew how much time do we have?" Sam asked "Two hours i'm afraid" Bunsen said "We have to evacuate the ship immediately" "Well mr, Deadly it's seems that you get your headlines" Sam said and looked at Deadly.

Meanwhile on Kermits friends cabin. Gonzo ran in on their cabin after his date with Camilla "Why are you still here? The ship is sinking and we have to leave the ship" Gonzo said and looked worried at Fozzie "What it is? What happened?" Fozzie asked "I heard a rumor that the ship hit an iceberg" Gonzo said "Oh no we have to hurry" Fozzie said and walked over to his clothes to dress up. "Wait. What about Kermit?" Gonzo asked "Still with his Pig friend" Fozzie sighed. They ran out in the halway and a lot passengers were running. Some of the crew gave the passengers life jackets. The crew man gave Gonzo and Fozzie life jackets "PUT YOUR LIFE JACKETS ON" One of the crew yelled. "Gonzo? Wheres Camilla?" Fozzie asked "She's with her family" Gonzo said.

Meanwhile with Link and Constantine who was in their cabin. "That frog is going down with the ship" Link demanded "What about we just shot him?" Constantine suggested "I could if I had a gun" Link said "I have a gun" Constantine said and opened his jacked and showed Link the gun "Good. If they come come back you shot that frog" Link said "Got it" Constantine said and laughed "But are you sure she's coming back?" "Of course she is" Link said. "But what are you going to do with the pig?" Constantine asked . "I don't know yet, but I will make her suffer" Link said and gave a evil smirk to Constantine. "What about we make her look when we kill her frog?" Constantine suggested "Good idea" Link said. As Link and Constantine talked about their plans, Scooter and Sweetums were in the other room and listened to the whole conversation. Scooter looked worried at Sweetums "Oh no we have to do something" Scooter said "Like what?" Sweetums asked. Scooter walked closer to Sweetums and climbed up on a chair and whispered something in his ear.

Kermit and Piggy was about to walk in when the captain and Walter walked past them and overheard what they talked about "So the ship is sinking?" Walter asked "I'm afraid so" Sam sighed "And the ship has only two hours" Sam said. Piggy looked at them as they walked away "Oh no we have to warn Link and the others" Piggy said "Yeah" Kermit said.

They walked up to the first class cabin and they saw Constantine were standing in the hallway and waited for them "Ahh Miss Piggy we have been waiting for you" Constantine said. Piggy ignored him and walked past him and in to the cabin were Link was. Link saw Piggy and Kermit came in and they held hands. "My lovely cheating fiance is back" Link said. Piggy just rolled her eyes at him. "So you dare coming back?" Link asked "Link just forget about that now. The ship is sinking we have leave now" Piggy said "Not so fast" Constantine said and held a gun that pointed to Kermit. "Woah what are you doing?" Kermit asked and backed away "He's about to kill you" Link said and smiled to Kermit. "WHAT? DON'T KILL HIM" Piggy yelled "He stole you from me, so we have to" Link said. "He didn't steal me from you, when I never loved you" Piggy said "What?" Link said and looked angrily at Piggy "SHOT HIM" Link yelled. Constantine was about to hit the trigger but then he felt something hit his head and fainted on the ground. "What the?" Link asked confused and saw Sweetums with a chair. "Miss are you alright?" Scooter asked "Yes. Thank you" Piggy said and hugged him. And Sweetums was threatened Link with a chair "Don't move or I will do the same with you" Sweetums said "Thank you" Kermit said and smiled to Sweetums. "Sweetums dear, let me deal with Link." Piggy walked closer and looked angrily at Link "Do you think that angry look will scare me?" Link laughed. "HIIYYYAAAA" Piggy suddenly karate chopped him, and Link fell on the floor with pain. "I think we should go now" Kermit said. They walked with Link and Constantine laying on the floor.

End of chapter eleven.