Cards Against Muppetry

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
http://www.cardcastgame.com/browse/deck/GD83D
Cardcast is a website that allows users to build their own Cards Against Humanity style card decks for use either on print or on apps and websites that are clones of CAH, such as Pretend You're Xyzzy. I built a deck based on the Muppets, and I'm wondering what you all think. Throw in any suggestions for calls and responses you might want me to add in, cause I'm not as much an expert on the world of Henson as you all are.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meh, I don't even know what Cards Against Humanity are to begin with so I don't really have any clue. But if this project can lead to individual Muppet character-specific trading card style cards, I'd suggest making a full run of the Muppet Mindset's Weekly Muppet Wednesdays and their two spinoff series as well. Hope this helps. *Shrugs. :skeptical:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Meh, I don't even know what Cards Against Humanity are to begin with so I don't really have any clue. But if this project can lead to individual Muppet character-specific trading card style cards, I'd suggest making a full run of the Muppet Mindset's Weekly Muppet Wednesdays and their two spinoff series as well. Hope this helps. *Shrugs. :skeptical:
As sweet as that would be as a different project, this is a different kind of a card game. Not really trading card, so much as it is a party game. I've heard it's similar to "Apples to Apples" if that helps. Players take turns being the "czar," who chooses his or her favorite of the "white card" responses the other players choose to go with the randomly selected "black card" call. You could also think of it as a madlibs card game. Players fill in blanks to a sentence, and the aforementioned "czar" chooses what they like best.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Never heard of "apples to apples" either, but Madlibs, you can go diving into the Muppet Madlibs thread in the Games section if you need further inspiration.