Old School MC Reunion - Just Because

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Never before have I wanted to be qualified as 'old school' so much in my entire life!

I think I'll take my rookie self away and come back in about nine years....I'm sure I'll still be around by then.

*leaves behind the complimentary exploding penguins before sulking back out if the thread*
All are welcome, JimAndFrank. You might even learn something new. Or different.
Or...weird... :attitude:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Or maybe he'll learn something not at all. :zany:

BTW: So long as they're not the bincy-bouncy börgers, I'll try one of the ini meatball muffins. Hmm, reminds me of the little meat pies from the breakfast sandwich shop my family used to go to when I was young.

*Skulks back down into the private bunker beneath the theater stage's flooring.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It was an easier time, for sure, back when our biggest worry in life was whether Mr Moppet would be able to find his slippers in time for tea, or whether someone else would choose your favourite Muppet as their roommate in the Muppet Dorms. Who knew that grown-up life was more complicated? I think I need you guys to keep reminding me to let loose, be imaginative and laugh A LOT more at life.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Either that, or spotting the details from one fanfic posted by Toga popping up as a reference in another fic posted by Prawny... Or nagging them to update their fics... Or how those fics and others led to the creation of Hensonville back in 2006. Yep, good times indeed, back when MC was pure and innocent fun.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Life... I like life... Is a good cereal, okay.
Never tried that stuff... Just gimme some Honey Bunches of Oats.

*Hangs jack o' lantern for tonight's party.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He'll learn something? I really should have gone for a more feminine username.... Last time I checked, I was of the female persuasion.
Don't worry; way back when, because of my pink Snowth avatar, people thought I was female until they found out I was a man.