What bugs me about Little Jerry...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Interesting thing is, while Little Jerry's outfits changed throughout the years, I don't recall seeing Chrissy in an outfit other than his yellow shirt, except in the song "Raise Your Hand."
Chrissy did wear a different outfit in the handful of episodes/segments where he, Big Jeffy (also dressed differently... and he also wore the red shirt that The Alphabeats wore when he was part of Chrissy and the Alphabeats), and Elmo appear as a trio (such as when they need Elmo to fill in for Little Jerry).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Of course, the complete opposite is true for Little Chrissy. His band looks exactly like what kind of music they'd play. Even though it's a caricature of Chris Cerf, he's obviously part parody of Little Richard (especially evident in earlier songs), I'd say with just a small touch of Randy Newman thrown in for good measure... I dunno... something about Exit reminds me of an older Randy style song. Then he sings a parody of a Michael Jackson song, and somehow, it fits perfectly well.
And there's one contrast I've always noticed about Little Jerry and Little Chrissy: While they were both around during the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, it seems like most of Little Jerry's numbers debuted in the 1970s, with the group only making occasional appearances afterwards (and oddly enough, most of their post-'70s appearances being in street stories), while most of Little Chrissy's appearances being in the 1980s and early 1990s (seems he didn't do much in the 1970s, just Count It Higher, Exit, The Opposite Song, and back-up performances for Don Music).