Halloween is just around the corner

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Happy Halloween, boils and ghouls! Forgive me if I am sounding scary, but I can't wait for this year. There are some videos you might enjoy. They're house light shows, but eh... what could else you do for this creepy fest?

This Is Halloween (original, not the Marilyn Mansion version)

The Original version of this catchy song\

Sesame Street version of the Monster Mash

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, this sure has been a fun Halloween so far... bank account managing, bill paying, errand running... all kinds of scary fun... :busy:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It's nice to see things come full circle. I always had a blast going out trick-or-treating when I was little. Now it's a kick giving out the candy.

Lot of Elsa's, but one kid just came to the door dressed as a Whoopie cushion. Now THAT is cool.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had a vampire, two princesses, a soldier, a karate kid, a ninja, and a kid with a coat over his costume since it's turned cold come to me door tonight.

That kid in the coat was so cute when he came to the door:

KID: It's me! (As if I know him, lol)
ME: Hey, how you doing?
KID: You got any candy?
ME: I sure do, and you know what else I got?
KID: What?
ME: A glow stick!
KID: YEAH!!!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Still giving out candy here.

Rule of thumb: if you're old enough to shave, your trick-or-treating days are behind you.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
We only got a handful of kids this year because it unfortunately started to rain around 7:30. Lots of superheroes, some Frozen characters, some stuff I didn't recognize. Nothing really creative or cool.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Rule of thumb: if you're old enough to shave, your trick-or-treating days are behind you.
Yeah, I also had a grown man with a beard and a pillow case come to my door... but there was a reason for that: he came with his family, which had four or five kids, one of whom was sick and couldn't do much trick-or-treating, so he was getting candy for his sick kid.