Who has a Deviant Art account?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sounds like he's obsessed with seeing you do pictures of Jenny Snowth. Such people are very difficult to make understand the difference between yes, no or maybe. They feel like they can just order whatever they want like at a restaurant.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah there are some Internet people who can get really pushy with commissions or role playing. If you feel uncomfortable you have to politely tell them no and promptly cut them off.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't do commissions very often anyway, so it's almost kind of like a treat, so-to-speak, when I do accept commissions. Admittedly, most of the commissions I'm asked for are pretty clear or tasteful anyway, it's just that lately, it's like all people keep asking me for is Jenny; yeah, she's cute and all, but really...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah there are some Internet people who can get really pushy with commissions or role playing. If you feel uncomfortable you have to politely tell them no and promptly cut them off.
There are those who are annoyingly obsessed with one thing, often very specific, and they'll hound you to heck and back for it. Again, why I don't do any of that stuff. Of course, I'm not popular to have those problems, but... well, I'm glad no one's hounding me for Alpha and Omega crap.

Seriously... that has a fan base. An OBSESSIVE fanbase. A crappy, less than mediocre film that has an even worse-er sequel has an obsessive fan base. Bronies ain't got nothing on them. I cannot stress enough how A&O gets the most undeserved amount of love that it does.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
http://earthangel87.deviantart.com/

Not much on it; just a couple pictures of a comic series I had in the works that's been in the works FOREVER. In fact, I just recently started using DA again, mostly for adding villain fanart and stamps to my favorites.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it... the dude who used to be known for his EEE art but has since then gone exclusively to drawing random female cartoon characters in kinky sexual situations and even in the buffsky has actually drawn something EEE-related! I'm shocked!