Sesame Street Townhall Xm/Sirius 10/09 - noon Anyone?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey Jazzy,

I gave u wrong info. It has not aired yet. it is airing on Nov. 10th from last i was told. I can try to record and let u know.

Once other little piece of info is that I talked to Caroll and it appears that "I am Big Bird" will hit the theaters next March from what he is told.

R
OK. Great!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
YEs, it was fun. a thrill. I was not so worried about question since it was really answered during the Q&A and it was fluff anyway. I hope to get over to Lincoln center to see the Sesame exhibit soon. I can't wait until they open the Jim Henson wing at the MOTMA next year!
You definitely should check out the exhibit at the NYPL. It was phenomenal, I went early on, and attended a puppet demonstration class with Marty Robinson that evening. They are doing other live events in the coming months that are free and open to the public in conjunction with the exhibit. It was definitely worth it. Lot of fun, you can take plenty of photos, things I've never seen before in person as far as production props, drawings, etc. and lots of interactive things for kids.

I also enjoyed the fact that they not only focused just on the characters, but on the animation, the educational side of it, etc. Really well laid out and fun to walk around, and you can go through the same section several times and still miss something there is SOOO much to check out.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I can't listen to the show because it says that I cannot perform this action.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi MelissaY1,

Sorry, I just saw your post. The event was so fun and super cool as the above guest and mentioned, plus, Maria, Luis and Bob were there as well as Carol-Lyne Parente, Exec Producer were all on the panel. There were sadly only about 8 or 10 of us and they only got to four of us to asked pre-planned questions we submitted. Very cool stories about how Sesame has impacted people lives as well as them having the Muppets with them and going in and out of character during the taping. Absolutely no photos or autographs in the XM studio ( outside however :smile:.... It lasted about an hour or so.

Yes, we did get Pro shots done and I will try to add on my profile picture. I am thrilled with mine. Now, I go outside and I am the only one waiting to say hi, take a quick pic , have Carroll sign my picture and thank them. Sonia was a little standoffish ( she was like this at the Moving Image night I saw Joan Ganz Cooney so just a warning, she does not like to be approached), However, Carroll, Leslie and Carol-Lyne were super to meet for me to say hi and thank them.

From what I was told, this will air on Nov 10th, the original date of the first Sesame Street and I think it will be on Channel 78. They will let us know and I will post here. I was thankful to go and sad no one wanted to come with me. But A blast!
Were you one of the people that got to ask questions?