Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What I want to know is are the Minions even capable of carrying a movie themselves, as they appear to be getting next year?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Does anybody know why the original Goosebumps book series ended and got replaced with Goosebumps Series 2000? I remember wondering that when the change happened, and wondering why 2000 had to be in the title. I started to lose interest in Goosebumps shortly afterwards (I do have some of the Series 2000 books, and yet I can't remember if I ever read any of them), so was there a big quality/style difference? Was it aimed at slightly older audiences than the original series (say, those who were the target age when the books began who were now getting older)? Was it so that Goosebumps wouldn't have too many volume numbers (not sure whether that matters to people who make volume-numbered book series)? It would have made more sense if, say, Goosebumps were discontinued for a few years and then brought back with a new subtitle, but Goosebumps Series 2000 came out almost immediately after the last book (the back of Monster Blood IV even announces the new series of Goosebumps books).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Two questions:

1. Is Jimmy Fallon the most popular thing on YT right now? His vids are always plastered all over the homepage all the time, even though some are months and even years old.

2. Why is, "Call Me Maybe," popular again? Why?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They say that when it comes to writing scripts, you have to follow the rules exactly, otherwise studios will immediately reject it if they see your scripts don't follow the rules of formatting and writing exactly.

So why do different sources have different rules that are inconsistent? The only consistency I see is that scripts must be written in Courier New font, but other than that, the formatting, the font size, how you write the directions, etc. all seem to be different based on sources.

And oddly enough, SST's scripts look nothing like scripts are supposed to look, which makes me wonder how they get away with it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, apparently, next week the entire country is going to be attacked by a polar vortex called "Astro," which gets me to wondering, are we going to be attacked by frigid cold air, or the Jetsons' dog?

mr3urious

Reaction score
So, apparently, next week the entire country is going to be attacked by a polar vortex called "Astro," which gets me to wondering, are we going to be attacked by frigid cold air, or the Jetsons' dog?
Or maybe this Astro! :big_grin:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Or maybe the whale from a real piece of 60's cheese, "Pinocchio In Outer Space".

Harleena

Reaction score
Okay, I'm sure that someone asked this, but…
Why are there so many songs about rainbows?