Most Annoying TV Series Ever?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
The same for Black Jesus. It's a very brilliant piece of satire that gets crap because they're making fun of a religious figure, even though it really isn't. Remember, Jesus hung with less than reputable people and managed to turn them honest in the bible. That's the concept. 'cept it's today in a poor black neighborhood. Considering how some overly influential jerks painted Jesus, that's far more offensive to me.
black jesus i highly find that show offensive

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Black Jesus:I think that show is stupid and blasphemous.
Honey Boo-Boo:C'mon, REALLY!?
Hannah Montana:Miley Cyrus is a bad actor.
Ned's Declassified:Worst show on TeenNick.
South Park:The jokes are offensive and the voices are annoying.
Dora the Explorer:I watched it when I was little, but hate it now.
Boohbah:Creepy and kind of annoying.
Hip Hop Harry:It's rapping Barney, what more is there to hate?
Brickleberry:Like South Park but 10X more offensive.
My Little Pony:I'm not a brony.
Utopia:Too many bleeps.
my little pony i hate the new my little pony they made them so creepy looking i prefer the g1 my little pony

Princeton

Reaction score
I feel like people that say they don't like Black Jesus only say that because they feel they should, not because they actually dislike it. BJ was protested two weeks before it aired and the protests even got news coverage. So that gave the public two weeks to form a biased opinion before they were even given an opportunity to be objective about it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I feel like people that say they don't like Black Jesus only say that because they feel they should, not because they actually dislike it. BJ was protested two weeks before it aired and the protests even got news coverage. So that gave the public two weeks to form a biased opinion before they were even given an opportunity to be objective about it.
Yeah. I'm not saying that people should like it or not like it, but the whole "it's offensive" thing seems to be taken completely out of proportion, especialy since... well, let's compare Family Guy and Black Jesus...

Family Guy loves to be offensive and trolling. But on top of that, the liberal atheist (and Jewish) creators were ticked off at how the Christian Conservatives were running things (and justifying them) back in the 00's, rightfully so. We got ranty episodes like Not All Dogs got to Heaven. Notice I said "ranty" and not preachy. They were ticked off and needed to vent, and that's why we got episodes that seem to just rant at an issue instead of something a little more thoughtful and consecutive. Which, frankly, American Dad was doing. if you don't believe me, check out the difference in quality of their immigration episodes. AD's is thoughtful and gets to the root of the issue, FG rants, then spends half the time making fun of the group they're supposed to be defending. Then there are the ones where they're just trying to go for the shock humor.

Black Jesus is trying to make a statement, but you can only get it if you watch. Biblically speaking, Jesus hung around with unsavory characters and tried his best to help them out. Essentially the message is (partially) if he came back in modern times, the kind of people he'd hang out with are basically the same (good people with really big problems), but with the added layer of cultural problems that hold certain groups of people back. Jesus is the nicest character on the show, and indeed he's trying to get the best out of everybody. And he doesn't get thanks out of it, he helped the main antagonist at the risk of everything he worked for, only to have it blow up in everyone else's faces. That's very Jesus like right there. I'm actually more offended that there are people who are offended who have a less empathetic version of Christ to follow. People who take the worst lessons from the Bible and throw everything Christ really stood for away because of Objectivism (created by an atheist, mind you) and money. I hope season 2 gets into something like that.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Nina Needs to Go, dear god...
That's the reason I don't watch Disney Junior for anything I like, and instead buy episodes off iTunes or go on YouTube to watch them. Nina is so annoying and never learns her lesson!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
One TLC show as repulsive as Honey Boo Boo... Extreme Cheapskates.

I can admire people in this day and age who can be thrifty, make ends meet, and stretch a buck. Making sacrifices so your family can have a better life, kudos to you.

But compromising your or your family's well-being by eating outdated food you fished out of the garbage, because you're too friggin' stingy to splurge for Ramen noodles, you need serious help.

Living a miserly existence when you CAN afford better- just because parting with your money hurts you that much- is nothing to brag about.

Money is not the root of all evil, but THE LOVE OF MONEY is. In the end, you're still not gonna be able to take it with you.