What song can you not get out of your head?

Schfifty

Reaction score
I'm sure some people here remember the Baby Songs series from the '80s featuring Hap Palmer's music. Well, I watched/listened to some of the songs from the original video last night, and I just can't get the theme song out of my head! "Piggy Toes" has been stuck in my head today as well. They're both really catchy tunes from my childhood. :smile:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I'm sure some people here remember the Baby Songs series from the '80s featuring Hap Palmer's music. Well, I watched/listened to some of the songs from the original video last night, and I just can't get the theme song out of my head! "Piggy Toes" has been stuck in my head today as well. They're both really catchy tunes from my childhood. :smile:
Aww I have such fond memories watching Baby Songs when I was littler as well!:smile: I have watched a few videos of some of the VHS tapes I grew up with on YouTube recently, and I gotta say it had made me smile watching these after many many years.:smile:

I have always loved the song What a Miracle. It is so sweet and catchy it sometimes gets stuck in my head. In fact, just thinking about it right now has got itself stuck into my head haha!:fanatic:

Schfifty

Reaction score
Aww I have such fond memories watching Baby Songs when I was littler as well!:smile: I have watched a few videos of some of the VHS tapes I grew up with on YouTube recently, and I gotta say it had made me smile watching these after many many years.:smile:

I have always loved the song What a Miracle. It is so sweet and catchy it sometimes gets stuck in my head. In fact, just thinking about it right now has got itself stuck into my head haha!:fanatic:
Good to hear! I once bought the "Turn On the Music" video in about 4th grade (yes, 4th grade), and I always loved "Hurry Up Blues". It's a great song for both kids and adults, in my opinion.

I've had "I Go To Work" by Kool Moe Dee stuck in my head today, which is a little weird since I mentioned it in the "What Song Are You Currently Listening To?" thread just recently. In a way, it kind of ties into "Hurry Up Blues". :smile:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Good to hear! I once bought the "Turn On the Music" video in about 4th grade (yes, 4th grade), and I always loved "Hurry Up Blues". It's a great song for both kids and adults, in my opinion.

I've had "I Go To Work" by Kool Moe Dee stuck in my head today, which is a little weird since I mentioned it in the "What Song Are You Currently Listening To?" thread just recently. In a way, it kind of ties into "Hurry Up Blues". :smile:
Oh that's cool!:smile: I don't think I had the VHS tapes those songs were in, I think I only had the ABC and the More Baby Songs videos.:stick_out_tongue: I better check those out later.:smile: