Spammers at MC...

Slackbot

Reaction score
I didn't see it, but I have to wonder how it could be going further than the other two.

A perverse part of me kind of wishes it got left up for Philip to see and deal with. Bet that would have gotten the user banned.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait two minutes. He'll probably post another one.

Just finished deleting GoboFan1981's crap. Since this is the third time these reports have come in, that user has lost whatever last shred of credibility they had under the possibility of having their account hacked by someone else spouting/posting the obscene slanderous nonsense they've posted at various times this last month. Additionally, I would recommend all the people who reported GoboFan1981's posts today to contact the forum administrator to get this idiot permanently banned from the forum. If you feel so inclined to ask the administrator to reestablish either the temporary banning system or to give moderators the 24/7/365(366) ability to delete troublesome members like GoboFan1981 rather than be restricted to first-month membership periods of new member registrations, that would be highly welcome as well.
And do not think we're not grateful for your efforts. Either we need to get more moderators to give you a hand or give you more authority to deal with these threats permanently.

Somehow, I feel we should keep some sort of hard copy of his rants on file and try and see if we have any legal options to either get him blacklisted from having internet access completely or (better yet) punish him severely by incarceration or institutionalization. To give you a clue, if he sent these messages to Kevin himself, legal action would have been taken to silence him at first, and any additional threatening messages would lead to jail time. His behavior isn't that of a troll. His behavior is that of an obsessed stalker. And stalkers should be dealt with.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Just finished deleting GoboFan1981's crap. Since this is the third time these reports have come in, that user has lost whatever last shred of credibility they had under the possibility of having their account hacked by someone else spouting/posting the obscene slanderous nonsense they've posted at various times this last month. Additionally, I would recommend all the people who reported GoboFan1981's posts today to contact the forum administrator to get this idiot permanently banned from the forum. If you feel so inclined to ask the administrator to reestablish either the temporary banning system or to give moderators the 24/7/365(366) ability to delete troublesome members like GoboFan1981 rather than be restricted to first-month membership periods of new member registrations, that would be highly welcome as well.
Thanks for deleting these posts. I sent Phillip another message about the trouble this poster is causing, hopefully that will help things move towards a permanent solution.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
The guy just sent me an explicietly offensive PM. This is harrassment. If you guys get a message from him, do not reply, do not engage with him. Ignore him, block him, report him.

EDIT: I have also just sent a message to Phillip letting him know what is going on.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep, he's PMing me now too... apparently he's caught me having sex with a snowman.

Yeah, now I know he's a fraud... there ain't no snow.