Animated Hotties?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Francine's popularity is crazy. There's quite a bit of fan art out there. I totally see it, too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Almost every single female character from ARTHUR seems to be falling into this category lately, no foolin'.

Well, okay, maybe not almost every female character... as far as hotness goes, a lot of the adult characters (Arthur's mom, Buster's mom, etc.) seem to have some MILF qualities among a lot of male fans.

As far as the girls are concerned, Molly seems to have the largest number of fans as far as hotness goes... aside from that, Fern seems to be the resident Moe of the fandom, as does Maria; as I mentioned in the Arthur thread, Marina's really been rising in popularity lately as a Moe character too.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Scarecrow from Mumfie, whom I call my ouji-sama.

This form of his especially is hot to me...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't want to contribute, and I certainly don't want to contribute a non-human character but...

The new Transformers character Windblade can turn many into robosexuals. I'll admit, Arcee has her charms, Blackarachnia when she's not a spider may do it for someone... but darned if this isn't the sexiest robot in fiction. And you do not know how disgusted with myself to say that is.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Please don't call me weird, but I have a HUGE crush on this character from Ice Age:

Don't judge me, I just think she's cute, okay, :stick_out_tongue:.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

Sniper

and also his undead serial killer counterpart

he doesnt usually have the teeth in the hat or the necklace but this was the only pic i had readily available because hes kinda a community created character not canon to tf2

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dark Queen from Battletoads
She's the best part of the game franchise that's for sure. But somehow evenif she could come out of the video game and....well, you know... with you, it's still not worth it with that *&^% turbo tunnel.