New Terry Angus project

Craig Chenery

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to update you on a huge project I am working on with Terry Angus called "The World of Butch G. Cat".

As many of you know, Terry was one of Jim's puppeteer's on Fraggle Rock (Storyteller, Brio, Morris Fraggle, plus other Doozers) and numerous Muppet specials.

The World of Butch G. Cat features characters designed by Terry based around the fabricated town of Parkdale. We are in the process of creating over 100 characters to populate Parkdale.

I'm one of the writers on the team and am currently helping get the word out.

The brand was officially launched on Monday and we have a Facebook page here.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-World-of-Butch-G-Cat/730230860364125 We'd be delighted if you'd join us on the journey!

The screenplay for the Butch G. Cat movie is finished and currently in development. Don't let the illustrations on the Facebook page fool you, the film will be live action and puppets allowing Terry to do what he does best.

We are are about to relaunch a book series and we will be teasing dozens of new characters in the coming weeks and months. In addition to other merchandise. While the opening phase of the project is done in an animation style, the project is very much puppet orientated.

Regards

Craig
The World of Butch G. Cat

Craig Chenery

Reaction score
Any assistance in helping to get the word out would be extremely appreciated!
Let me know if there is anything I/we can do to help.