The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Y'know what? On the last day of 6th grade, they showed Free Birds to us. Yes, Drtooth, "Chuck E. Cheese Saves Thanksgiving". :sigh:
About bad choices of movies to show on the last day of school, in fourth grade, we watched Thomas the Tank Engine for no reason or rhyme. However, it was a few episodes from the Britt Allcroft era, which was GOOD, since Britt is a marvelous storyteller (cough)Mumfie(cough)
And my childhood has been ruined by this new DTV release:

I've also seen comments on the latest SpongeBob movie trailer complaining that the voices in the new movie are terrible when they are the same actors. One comment of note said that they'd rather have them make that Hey Arnold movie and said, get this, the CGI in Ratatoing was better than in Sponge Out Of Water!:grouchy:
Speaking of upcoming CGI films, has anyone seen the new Peanuts trailer yet? The animation and voices are true to the original, and I'm looking forward to this.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you mean quality, there are plenty of rotten CGI films. If you mean by story:
I absolutely abhorred Igor. No story, no character development, and the end with the blind kids singing "I can see clearly now..." was just stupid. I don't hate many things; but, that film: I hated.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll agree only to the ending. That saccharine, hopeful noise ruined a delightfully twisted dark comedy.

And there was so character development. The rabbit that wanted to commit suicide and felt he was useless found a passion in making clothes, and frankly that's a strong message to those who gave up hope on things. It's not by any means a great film, but I've seen worse. Much, much worse.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Here's another crappy foreign CGI film Weinstein's gonna dub...and it looks like part of the CGI was glitched out or something on all of the images of this film! Oh, and Rupert Grint plays a role in it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm sure their dub will be worse than the film ever could be.

Seriously, those Weinstine brothers are worse than Jeffery Katzenberg ever was. And remember, he was the one behind the "Woody being a jerk" version of Toy Story. And Sharktale.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I'm sure their dub will be worse than the film ever could be.

Seriously, those Weinstine brothers are worse than Jeffery Katzenberg ever was. And remember, he was the one behind the "Woody being a jerk" version of Toy Story. And Sharktale.
I've never heard of that version of Toy Story. Though I have seen "The Nut Job" and it was kind of interesting, but most of it seemed to be a fart-fest...I think Terrance and Phillip could have been behind that. And I'm glad I saw Curious George when my sister saw the abomination known as Doogal...talk about a pop-culture overload!