Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

hooperfan

Reaction score
I know...of course, back then, there was no YouTube, and I thought that everybody was taping the show like me, so in hindsight, I should've captured more onto tape, but I'm glad I got some goodies...many which will be uploaded soon

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I know...of course, back then, there was no YouTube, and I thought that everybody was taping the show like me, so in hindsight, I should've captured more onto tape, but I'm glad I got some goodies...many which will be uploaded soon
Do any of your Sesame Street episodes have PTV Park footage? PTV Park was a block that launched on July 11, 1994 and it lasted until September 5, 1999.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Hmm...I don't know... I'll keep an eye out as I'm transferring my VHS tapes to DVDs...but I don't think so

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Yeah, I stopped taping the show in '98 due to getting a satellite dish (they didn't carry PBS)... This was in preparation for Noggin...

I know I have some of those episodes listed, if not all (definitely have the Shari Lewis episode and the "missing street sign" one)..

I'll try to have them uploaded soon :insatiable:

("Sesame Maniac")
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hwk5F3wPIMTWl-xg5OenQ
You have done a great amount of uploading for episodes I thought we would never see; and yet, there they are. I don't mind the "self-editing", because I always liked the street scenes the best. Thank you for all the wonderful episodes! :laugh:

hooperfan

Reaction score
You have done a great amount of uploading for episodes I thought we would never see; and yet, there they are. I don't mind the "self-editing", because I always liked the street scenes the best. Thank you for all the wonderful episodes! :laugh:
Oh, thanks! I do have some gems, & enjoy sharing them with fellow fans... At first, I was concentrating more on the earlier shows, but when I suddenly got so many requests for 90s material, it's making me go back and check the archives...I don't have all the tapes converted to DVD yet, but at least I can make it easier to find certain episodes that I want to upload...

Glad you don't mind the "self edit"...I was picky back in the day, and I didn't care much for some of the inserts, so I just taped what I liked...

There'll be more coming soon! :wisdom:

hooperfan

Reaction score
Can anyone help me obtain copies of the following Sesame Street episodes? Email me at kaseythecockroach@yahoo.com if you either have copies or know where I can find them.
3525: Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop visit
3595: Prairie Dawn is Sick Before Her Pageant
3699: The sign is missing
3725: Prairie gives Maria the gift of music
3827: Prairie gets in touch with her inner monster
3699 street scenes:

Kasey Kockroach

Reaction score
Thanks a heap for the upload! I've been wanting to see that one especially for years.
Besides the episodes I listed, do you know if you have any Prairie Dawn street stories or sketches?
Also, forgot to mention episode 3909 (though given that it's from 2000, I presume you don't have that one anyhow).

hooperfan

Reaction score
Thanks a heap for the upload! I've been wanting to see that one especially for years.
Besides the episodes I listed, do you know if you have any Prairie Dawn street stories or sketches?
Also, forgot to mention episode 3909 (though given that it's from 2000, I presume you don't have that one anyhow).
I have the others you listed except for 3827 and 3909, since they are after the 29th season...I do plan on getting the others up eventually, and when I do, I'll put the link up like I did with the "Missing Street Sign" episode...

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Sorry for the tiny bump but does anyone have the DVD and Uncut versions of A Muppet Family Christmas? I'd trade you episodes 2 and 3 of Little Muppet Monsters plus I have some newer Sesame Street stuff. (The Street We Live On, Sesame Sings Karaoke, Cookie Monster's Best Bites, so on)