New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Harleena! I'm new here! :flirt: (Actually, I've been here for like four months but I JUST got the confirmation email) I got into the Muppets when the 2011 movie came out, and have been obsessed ever since! Well, I watched Sesame Street every day when I was little, obviously. My favorite Muppet films are "The Muppet Movie", "Muppet Treasure Island", and "Muppets Most Wanted". My favorite Muppet Show Muppets are Janice, Floyd, and the rest of the band, along with Rowlf. My favorite Sesame Street Muppets were always Elmo, Zoey, Cookie Monster, and Grover. My Muppet memories include not being able to go to MuppetVision*3D at Disney World last summer, because it was closed :smile:cry:smile:, watching Muppets Most Wanted on the night it came to theaters with my BFF :smile:flirt::mad: <-us), and seeing the Muppets 2011 for the first time, seeing my mother crying a little as she sang along to "Rainbow Connection" (I love that song) in the 2011 movie, having a marathon of Muppet movies, and getting my Kermit the Frog plush (there was a rip in his arm, which was quickly fixed :smile:). I love art, anime, comics, and music :sing:. P.S. if anyone knows what the heck this thing is: :scary:, please tell me!
Hello, Harleena! Hope you have as much fun on this forum as the rest of us have.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Harleena! I'm new here! :flirt: (Actually, I've been here for like four months but I JUST got the confirmation email) I got into the Muppets when the 2011 movie came out, and have been obsessed ever since! Well, I watched Sesame Street every day when I was little, obviously. My favorite Muppet films are "The Muppet Movie", "Muppet Treasure Island", and "Muppets Most Wanted". My favorite Muppet Show Muppets are Janice, Floyd, and the rest of the band, along with Rowlf. My favorite Sesame Street Muppets were always Elmo, Zoey, Cookie Monster, and Grover. My Muppet memories include not being able to go to MuppetVision*3D at Disney World last summer, because it was closed :smile:cry:smile:, watching Muppets Most Wanted on the night it came to theaters with my BFF :smile:flirt::mad: <-us), and seeing the Muppets 2011 for the first time, seeing my mother crying a little as she sang along to "Rainbow Connection" (I love that song) in the 2011 movie, having a marathon of Muppet movies, and getting my Kermit the Frog plush (there was a rip in his arm, which was quickly fixed :smile:). I love art, anime, comics, and music :sing:. P.S. if anyone knows what the heck this thing is: :scary:, please tell me!
:scary: is from the Jim Henson fantasy movie the Dark Crystal. It's not a Muppet movie, but the puppetry in that movie is just outstanding!

Welcome to the forum!

TeacherOMadness

Reaction score
Hello! I've been an infrequent lurker for a little while, but I've recently had my first child, and feel like I want to raise her all Muppety, so I'll try to participate here now and then. I also want to finish up my Palisades collection and maybe sell or trade a few Muppet items.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of pretty much all Henson things that happened in the 80's, Including Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Fraggle Rock, that era of Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, etc. That's what I grew up on so that's what I like best.

I'm also a big board game fan, and run a board game blog. Any time I grab a Muppet board game I'm sure to throw it up there. I've done one Muppet Show game and Labyrinth so far. I'd love to grab those elusive Fraggle Rock and Dark Crystal games. (aboardgameaday.blogspot.com)

Anyway, glad to finally contribute here a bit.

Shabbie

Reaction score
Hi, Muppet Central!

I've just got a mail that I can (finally, because I actually made my account last week) have a chance to write my introduction here and gee I'm very excited right now.

Because I am South Korean and Muppets are not that well known in Korea, I was so lonely because nobody could talk about muppets or even understand who they are with me. And then I found this website... oh, please, talk with me.

I'm not very good at English so my grammars or vocabulary could be terrible, but I'll try...anyway.

(Now I'm on my way searching Muppet movie DVDs... they are very rare at South Korea. Most of them are not even exists in stores...ㅠㅁㅠ)

Oh, by the way, my twitter account is @Jokerbest. Follow me if you want to talk with me on Twitter!